Is this a turn off?

Sooo I'm kinda curvy; flat stomach, big butt/boobs, wide hips but smaller waist. But even though I'm not skinny or sth like that, my rip bones are visible! Is that a turn off

0|0
3|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to say without a picture. Unless you had surgery i doubt you would have a big butt and boobs with your ribs showing. Even if you have a flat stomach that's no reason why you need to have your ribs showing. Other than that I'm not buying what you are selling bookriot.com/.../cool_26e6f6_3018739.gif

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I don't see how you can be curvy yet your bones show. . .

1|0
    0|0
  • Every person has his/her own definition of "Curvy". Provide a picture if you want accurate opinions on your question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate posts like this.. just show us a picture without your face showing in an anonymous post.

This way the everything we tell you has more weight to you because we actually see it and we still dont know who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • This is just so hard to imagine. I'm guessing no.

1|1
    0|0
  • You need a picture...

1|1
    0|0
  • Fuck if I know. Put up a picture.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't know not really. Even if a girl doesn't have the ideal body she's still attractive if i have feelings for her

0|0
    0|0
  • If they look unhealthy visibly then it would be a turn off. Other than that, it wouldn't matter much. All those other things are good enough for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Ye, put pic up, we are not all mind readers x

0|0
    0|0
  • Sound attractive but don't know without seeing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's see?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• "Tell me Im hot!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Pics man pics

Every girl on here describes themselves that way. Big boobs, tiny waist, big butt.

0|0
    0|0