Guys, "Acne" on butt?

Guys,

Soo.. I'm really insecure, because I have red bumps on my butt but they're not acne! How much of a turn off is that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh! Are you that girl who asked that question without a photo and did the Voting with a lot of countries last time? Its where I laughed because you didn't had room for a "no" choise for people from egypt and turkey "THEY ARE TURKISH OF COURSE THEY LIKE IT!" Lmao! Anyways, last time I said no because I had a terrible image in my head how it looks like, but now that you uploaded a picture, its not terrible, it doesn't even bother me at all! I'd eat you out!

0|0
    0|1
    • Wgo gave you right to humuliate 2 countries? You are one of the worst personality ever I saw here :) I am sure you even don't have enough knowledge on these 2 countries and nationalities, but you are using their names among ur meaningless sentences... Sometimes I think why God created these bull... :) u get it? oh yeah...

• Show All
    • Umm.. by the way I'm not that girl?

• Oh... ok..

What Guys Said 25

• Most guys won't care. Just don't make a big deal out of it. Know what I mean? Don't mention them when together. If he notices that you don't feel negative about them then he will think positively of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy would hardly notice the bumps.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I'd probably ignore it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's barely visible and your butt looks fine, I wouldn't really care. if it has a nice shape and feels great in my hands then that's such a big turn on that a tiny bit of acne can't ruin it for me ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd still fuck that nice ass dont worry about it

0|1
    0|0
  • It is fine as long as they are not contagious. By the way that is a hot think you got there. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • It wouldn't bother me at all.
    I see past imperfections like these because personality wins out anytime.
    I would like you just as you are including your butt as it is

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean ass acne isn't that unattractive. I'd still screw you. But wouldn't you have the lights off anyways? I think your ass is still maybe a 7 or 8 out of 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Acne's nothing, the ass is amazing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Barely noticeable. Nobody will care, don't worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys won't notice so don't worry about it...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's only visible up close, so most guys won't care or notice. And your butt looks good anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would still insert myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • What acne? Look at that gap ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • man the things i'd do...

0|0
    0|0
  • i did not notice any untill i read the caption

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • nice ass :D see i dont even care about what? xD

0|0
    0|0
  • It's happened to me before

0|0
    0|0
  • You just gimme a big boner now... You have a stunning butt honey, don't worry please...

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like heat lumps or a sweat rash might sound silly but try nappy rash cream I. e bepanthem or something like that it should clear it I used to get it behind my knees and other places when I used to jog a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't put the caption, and I think you already know the rest of the ass in perfect so I won't go there

0|0
    0|0
  • Since you have such a beautiful ass and take such good pictures I don't mind the red at all... Thank you for sharing

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a worshipper of hot girl ass. Yours is a little big for my taste, but the acne would bother me one but.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's normal; it doesn't matter. By the time a guy gets close enough to see them, his mind will be on far more important things. :-)

0|0
    0|0