Guys, blonde hair and pale skin?

I'm pretty pale, and my hair is a blonde. since I'm pale I can't really tan much, I just burn basically. Does pale skin and blonde hair look good together?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is a good combination

What Guys Said 10

• I like it but I'm tanned and I think pale blondes and tan people look silly together long term because it's often just too opposite. Tan and black hair with blonde and pale skin. But hey, wouldn't mind a fling.

• It looks okay, but you would probably look better with red hair or black hair. Pale skin goes great with red hair.

• it can look good, but I prefer darker hair. the contrast to the skin makes it look less boring. but that's just my personal taste :)

• He'll yeah don't worry about it.

• I'm blonde with blue eyes and light skin but I tan very easily

• Of course it looks nice

• Yes, they do.

• Yes, it does look good together

• it's nice to see a girl with white skin and blonde hair, of course is a beauty combination.

• I'm not a fan of either, honestly. Pale, pasty skin color is just too... bland. And I've seen enough blondes forced on us in the media to last me forever. I'll take anything but pasty pale skin and blonde hair. Nothing personal.