Guys, What's you stance on brown eyes? Are they more attractive than blue or green eyes?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Eye color isn't something super important. Its more important to have bright, vibrant eyes, than it is to have them a certain color.

But if there was a situation in which two girls were exactly the same except one had brown eyes and one had colored eyes (blue or green), I'd pick the one with the colored eyes, just because brown eyes are a little more boring and common than colored eyes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Eye color matters very little... unless you meet those girls who have the blue eyes that literally seem to be glowing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't notice trivial details such as eye color. Brown, blue, green, hazel, I can honestly say I don't notice from one girl to the next.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have always liked green/hazel/brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • All natural eye colors can make the eyes look beautiful on any person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them all. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I don't think eye color determines attractiveness. Shape matters more than anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my feelings for my girlfriend bleed over to things like that, and whatever color eyes she has I think is the best, because I think she is the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are attractive. Mine are black.

0|0
    0|0