Ladies, what is more important physically on a guy: toned abs or big muscled biceps?

My biceps aren't big at all, but my abs are toned to a six-pack. Would this be preferable or would women be turned off by my skinny girl arms?

• Toned abs are hotter/more important
  • Big biceps are always better
  • I'm a dude, show me what ladies are thinking
For those of you think big biceps always come with toned abs that's not true at all. Having bigger biceps requires weights and a large protein diet. While abs are simply about doing crunches all day.

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh I don't think either is "important" but I'd rather have a man with biceps.

Most Helpful Guy

• definitely a big cock.

What Girls Said 6

• I love a man with big arms. They just look bigger, beefier and strong arms can protect you more than abs! It's so hot when their arms are that little too tight for their shirt/top. <3

Abs are harder to get than biceps! It's very hard, not just crunches. It's about diet, low body fat and it has to be constantly maintained.

• you can't really have one without the other if you want to look proportionate. but if i had to choose, i'd choose the biceps :)

• It's difficult to have one and not the other... but abs are hella attractive.

• Well I do have one and not the other. My abs are a six pack, but because I'm naturally think I can't grow my biceps any bigger.

• Anybody's muscles will get huge when flexed, mine too. Just like a beer belly can get a six pack look if their suck in their gut and flex their abs.

• So... you're pretty much determined to stay stuck in your mindset that you're unattractive, I see. Good luck to you.

• BICEPS.. <3 <3 <3

• I prefer toned abs

• Neither is particularly important to me, but toned abs are gender neutral while big arms are a decidedly male trait and thus the bigger turn-on for me.

What Guys Said 3

• As I thought ladies went for abs

• Dude why not just get both? You'd look kinda odd if you had little shrimp arms and abbs or huge arms and a beer belly.

• Six pack is harder than biceps cause you have to burn bodyfat away to get them while biceps you can get by bulking. Two of the three girls I've dated said they preferred big arms and thought six packs looked gross, they preferred just a flat stomach with a little bit of tone. But then those girls liked but burly men, some women like slimmer but toned guys with abs.

• Six pack isn't hard if you're naturally skinny like I am. Bigger biceps is the challenge for me because I have to massively increase my calorie and protein intake.

• Dude if ur skinny then ur abs don't even count