Girls, Hows my body? Attractive or should I loose a few pounds? (Ignore the terrible tan-lines please!)?

Girls, Hows my body? Attractive or should I loose a few pounds? (Ignore the terrible tan-lines please!)

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your body the way it is. You don't need to lose weight haha.

More defined abs could be a goal for you if you like, but the way you look is good.

• Well thank you! And yea thats my goal now, summer wasn't good for the stomach

What Girls Said 7

• If you lose a few pounds you'll become scrawny instead of fit, you should try to maintain your body like this.

• When i said to loose a few pounds i meant my abs area. Hard to tell in the picture but that area is pretty chubby

• No you don't have to lose a few pounds! You look just fine! Lol

• If anything u should gain some pounds, not lose them :)

• trying, doent really look like it but my chest is prtty big

• I am NOT hitting on you, lol but I think you look really good. for what it's worth.

• Ill take it as a hit ;) but haha thanks its worth a lot considering you have no reason to be nice to me

• Get better abs workout more

• Omg!!! You look really good. Don't loose pounds

• You look JUST fine!