Girls, Is it weird?

Over the past few years, I have worked hard in the gym. Also, I have become somewhat socially isolated as in I am very really around people near my own age.

i have showed a fair number of women nude pictures of me, and they have seemed to think I really look good. It makes me feel good to hear women say nice things about me.

is this totally weird?

Would like to hear some opinions, please
Anybody else, please!

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's a little weird! Do you feel insecure about how you look? Is that y you show yourself to girls?

• Maybe or probably to some extent?

• No way :). You're cool! I just was trying to say I believe myself to be less of a creepster than the dudes randomLky pm'ing you

• Yeah!! Ok lol😃😁😀😊☺

What Girls Said 4

• It's not weird, you're trying to build your confidence and self-esteem.

Guys do it all the time. If it makes your feel good do it, as long as you're single though :)

• You show naked pictures of yourself to many women? I personally think that's a little weird. A girlfriemd maybe or a porn talent scout but "a fair number of women" ? Yeah, I think you may be an exhibitionist.

• Yeah, it's mostly been women from a fitness related message board online. Guess no one that I would see IRL, if that makes any difference?

• Well... Good thing not really anybody know then, I guess

• Not weird to appreciate having people say nice things about you. Kinda weird to be going around showing off your nude pictures. IMHO.

• Ty for answering. It's usually just been girls I have been talking with for a bit and never without asking first

• not weird expected

• Really?

• Cool... No you think its bad that I have been doing that?

• it's not bad you like the havering bitch it's just pathetic and it needs to be stopped