Honestly do I look better with or without my glasses?

So I own both contacts and glasses but currently I wear my glasses. They are much comfier than the contacts (sometimes). My contacts are about to expire and I was thinking about not even bothering to buy more pairs. Honestly, do I look better with or without my glasses? Oh also if you could rate me from 1-10 that'd be great, thanks!

• You look better with glasses
  • You look better without glasses
  • You look the same with or without your glasses
  • There isn't a significant difference but you look slightly better with glasses
  • There isn't a significant difference but you look slightly better without glasses

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to tell because your a pretty girl

So you look good with both, I think it's more about the style and personality you want to project that should let you decide

Most Helpful Girl

• you are honestly so gorgeous either way!

• Aww thank you, when I posted this I never thought everyone would be so positive and nice:)! Thank you so much for commenting, you made my day!

What Guys Said 28

• Too close to call! You're very very pretty!

You look lovely wearing glasses and lovely glassless.

Seriously, you're like a movie star! Keep being you! Thumbs up, 10/10!

• You look good with both however I'm a sucker for a girl who wears glasses, so I think you now which one I voted for haha.

• Either way, you still look pretty. Glasses can't hide a pretty face.

• Thank you for the compliment and it wasn't that I thought glasses would hide my face it was actually the opposite, I wasn't too sure if I could wear contacts because I thought my faced looked weird without my glasses but I wanted to get a second opinion from other people.

• I think the glasses go great with the rest of your look. Not sure if it makes everything look better but it definitely looks good. If you like those glasses one way or another then you should wear them.

• in my opinion w/o is slightlybetter, but it would be refreshing to see you with them often as well. You're a 8/10, (i like latino's and Asians 😆😝) I understand your struggle. I also wear contacts and glasses. But mostly myglasses, and my contacts for football

• It is too tight to call - I think you look great with or without

• You look really good on that second picture ! I don't mind the glasses

• Thanks for your honest opinion:)! I'm thinking about using that second photo as my profile pic.

• You look beautiful on all your photos, but that second one is sharp and I love the way your hair falls on your shoulders and your lips glistens. You look beautiful and proud, yet approachable. I love it.

• Haha yeah it's really just the difference of being all dressed up and trying to take a clear picture xD I didn't do my hair for any of the other pictures, which I just realized :P whoops, but anyways thank you for the compliment :)!

• U r drop dead gorgeous but unfortunately for your eyes, I think everyone looks better without glasses.

Doesn't mean your beauty can't cancel out your glasses

• Wow I really like your glasses/style!! But you don't necessarily need them either.

• Thanks! I really liked the specific pair I got because they were small and lightweight although I don't have anything against the bigger glasses I usually see people wear.

• Oh ya. Well you're young--when you get to your 20s you are going to be Gorgeous i think!!

• You might tone down the eyelashes a bit. You shouldn't be able to hear them ripping through the air when you blink.

• I have naturally long and thick eyelashes and even without any mascara (I only do a thin coat of it btw) they still look pretty intense, sometimes when I'm super lazy or don't have enough time in the morning I don't put mascara on and no one even notices. My point is I don't put a lot of makeup on them so toning them down would be just not wearing any (and even then they still look quite similar.) And I don't hear them ripping through the air -____-

• In my obsession with your eyelashes I forgot to answer your question. Really, it's a close call. You're a good-looking girl either way, but I SLIGHTLY favor THOSE glasses, over no glasses.

And if your eyelashes are naturally long, you should give up the mascara for a couple of reasons. First, your eyelashes are fine the way they are (esp. if nobody notices -- though I don't know how you'd notice this). Secondly, it will save you resources (time and money).

• Glasses for sure :) not as a bad thing your just cuter with it :)

• the glasses obstruct your pretty eyelashes.

• I always paint my eyelashes more when I wear my glasses so they can actually be seen (it isn't too clear in the photos I took) but usually they're still visible although it's a pain having to put more makeup on and it feels like too much. Anyways, thanks for taking time to comment!

• Girls look better without makeup. THe only reason they continue to wear it, is for other girls. (that's the source of most comments/compliments.)

by the way, in all niceness, you don't need to auto thank everyone after they comment. That kinda irks me, and probably others. Just informing ya.

=)

• Yeah, sorry, some people think it's really rude if you don't thank them after.. and since it's my first post I wasn't too sure.

• You look good both ways so you pick

• Thanks for your comment! I might just wear glasses more often because they are more comfortable but it's great knowing there isn't really a difference so I can feel great using both:)!

• Well in that case I appreciate your honesty ^.^ I've tried the username generator (where they give you a random set of words) but I never really loved the result so I just picked an emotion and a random thing and Surprised Gatorade was the result

• Oh cool. I usually just pick a word that sounds cool and an animal. Like ninjasquid slapsnake or fartlizard. Yeah your way is better.

• Without definitely. Another type of glasses would suit you better.
    I can't go shopping with you so you must live with them ;)

• your glasses give you a sophisticated look so much better with them

• Look at all these old dudes posting on here lmao.

• you look gorgeous either way but I prefer with glasses ;)
    they fit you really well

• Haha well thanks, you're too nice:)! I'm almost certain I will stick with my glasses and only wear my contacts for sports, I appreciate your input!

• thanks and you're welcome! ^_^

• WOW your glasses are so hot! Is it very blurry without them for you? What's your prescription?

• You look good both ways but I guess better w/out glasses. I'd rate you 8/10. You cute tho.

• You're pretty, so you pull off both pretty well

• you look gorgeous, no matter what <3

• Just as pretty with or without them.

• wow u are so pretty ! can u message me i have a question? thanks!!

• both are cute

• You know those big frame "nerd" glasses I think you would look good in them

• Without, absolutely :)

• You look great both ways, but the glasses give you such a sophisticated look.

And OMG, it's so unfair you're underage!! My heart is broken 💔

• The glasses are hot, obviously they dont make you attractive but they work great on you. I like glasses

• I always associate girls with glasses with style and sophistication. Their effect on the girl 's look is a turn on for me. You look fine with or without them.

• Thanks for commenting. I also share the idea that they make me look slightly more sophisticated and it's important for me to be taken seriously so that's always a bonus.

What Girls Said 7