How ofren do you tell yourself that you're beautiful?

Most Helpful Girl

• Recently I have felt more beautiful because I've thought less about how people felt about my appearances. I never wear makeup or straighten my hair anymore, I walk around barefoot pretty often and wearing a bra is optional. As funny as it sounds, I've never felt more beautiful. It's nice to not care and just know you have other qualities that can define your beauty.

• Very true and having found your inner beauty again.
      Knowing you're beautiful inside as well as outside shows the world we are happy just the way we are.
      I bet you look more beautiful as the new better you that knows you don't have to look nice for anyone but yourself.

We are all beautiful really beautiful in our own way.
      When someone points their finger at us there's always three pointing back at them.

• For sure. And I don't do this because I'm lazy. I've just noticed that there are more important things that I can expose about myself. I think the best compliment I was given was "you're a pretty person." He explained that he wasn't talking about my outside appearance, he was talking about my personality, and that did so much for me than any other compliment that was just talking about my outward appearance.

• Good for you, you do seem to come across as a really friendly and respectful.

What Girls Said 16

• Every morning, when I look in the mirror and every night, before going to bed. I usually brush my hair and admire myself for few minutes or even half an hour (at night) and say you are prettt. It makes me feel more confident, haha

• Good girl I knew you wouldn't let me down.
      It's also your inner beauty I love about you.

• Stop it. Now You're making me blush 😳☺🙊 lol Thank you so much, Adam, that really means a lot to me :)

• You're welcome my beautiful friend,
      I mean every word.

• Hahaha, never. Why would I? Lol xD

• How often?

um.. once.. in 2006.

• I don't think I've ever done that, to be honest.

• I never tell myself that

• Ahahah no, never. I was told that lying wasn't good lmao 😁

• Never told myself that because I wasn't raised to be a liar. :T

• every single fucking day.. because its true.. even though my ex fiancĂ© said I look like a man lol

• It's good that you tell yourself and know.
      He only said that to you because you're more beautiful than he is

• Everyday but I don't have to tell myself my boyfriend tells me

• people dont usually do that

• I've been trying to start telling myself that I'm beautiful everyday, but when I do it just seems like a lie :/

• i don't actually. not that i know of anyway.

• Never , I tell myself daily I am pretty and single as fuck

• Never, and besides vanity is a sin. I don't like mirrors.

• It's not vanity or a sin to believe in yourself and have confidence in yourself.

• Every fucking day. It's tough out here for an awkward girl. I rarely get told by other people that I'm beautiful. But if I don't love myself, then who will? At the moment, I'm content with just being alone, because I try not to rely on other people for a sense of self worth or happiness. I think everyone should just fall in love with theirselves and be happy being themselves. You're all beautiful.

• Never, because I'm ugly.

• I'm sure your are not.

• Why is this down-voted? I'm ugly... people should just deal with it lol

What Guys Said 10

• Every morning when I first go to the bathroom because it's when I'm at my ugliest. I've noticed it helps with confidence lol

• When I play a sport. I tell myself that I look good and know how to use my power. Helps me perform.

• Every time I go to the gym lol

• I wake up like that everymorning

• Not that much - I always felt I was average if anything.

• Never. Given my age, I'm not the worst but that's all.

• I've never done that before and I don't intend to do it, ever.

• i dont lie xD or even joke that hard

• Never Lizzy. i don't like lying to myself.

• Never? Men don't do that shit.