Guys what do you think of my looks?

Guys what do you think of my looks!??

Most Helpful Guy

• Make a different facial expression. This one is kinda strange-looking. Use a smile one way or another. And don't tilt your head to that extent. If you follow those then I think you will have a very sweet look. Cuteness will be seen in you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your eyes are quite far apart and you need to sort your eyebrows out, but yeah, you're quite pretty.

What Guys Said 16

• You look average to be honest, nothing special. Just never wear that hat again, and don't make that face with the tilted head. That looks like something out of a horror movie.

• ... ur wrong

• @ShayanMortazavi might wanna wait until you're a man before you speculate through the eyes of a boy.

• *eyes of a man

• Is it you or is it your model? You keep changing your story. We've seen that girl a thousand times here. She looks nice. It's just that I've seen her too many times to care. It makes you look desperate for attention.

• She looks mentally challenged.

• did you kno blue eyes are colorless? the blue is from the rayleigh scattering (just like the blue in the sky)

• You look nice

• You are pretty and have nice eyes

• You look younger than 23

• There are so many blemishes on your face.

• you are exactly my type petite blonde with pretty bigger blue eyes and cute nose :)
    10/10

• oo thisi is pretty. reminds me of the actress emma stone. just a bit prettier than her.

• Gorgeous big eyes and silky blonde hair. Love to have some fun with you.

• DAFAUQ girl u r making a lot of accounts just to come show off and ask this stupid question want the answer u r ugly as fuck

• average looking..

• Nice, but... just that the look is so tired. There's millions that look just like you. In USA, Europe and Australia. Nothing personal. I mean what makes you standout? Hopefully personality and character.

But yeah you look fine, though.

• 7 out of 10

• Beautiful big eyes

What Girls Said 0