Girls, Am I ugly?

Im 16 years old and i have had gfs in the past, but i just feel now at my school that no girl likes me because none will come up and talk or anything like that. Im also not low in the whole popularity thing. If i am ugly what should i change?
Girls, Am I ugly?

2

What Girls Said 2

• You expression in this picture is a little bland, so that turns me off a bit, but your not ugly. Id say you look a little young, and your looks aren't the best, you look quite basic to me. But looks don't matter that much, so you sshouldn't be concerned.

• What do you mean my looks aren't the best because that is saying i am ugly lol. This was kind of a bad picture but what should i change about my looks? I was thinking growing a stubble.

• Don't try to change anything. It doesn't matter how you look. It will only make you worry about the wrong stuff. Just be confident, do your own thing and don't try to do what the popular kids do.