Guys, what is the perfect size for a female?

hey just wanted to know what is the perfect/attractive size for a girl to have? both for those 15-20+ and what kind of shape. thank y!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• cdn.builtlean.com/.../...-fat-percentage-women.jpg

I'll use the body fat % to express my opinion on this question. As a female, if you are over 30% body fat, you are pushing it. 15-30% is ideal. Some people may get away with more body fat due to their body distributing the fat well, but there's a certain point where the muffin top and FUPA develops. Those two things are not attractive.

• but what do guys think about girls with a more curvy lower body part? cause I see a lot of woman that are more heavy on top but slim when it comes to legs, witch is better? is it better to have a bigger tummy and arms, and sometimes boobs, than to have a more heavy lower part, and a slim waist?

• I'd prefer a heavy bottom and slim waist. For me, the size of a woman's breast doesn't matter as long as the shape is good: i. e. perky.

What Guys Said 11

• I would like her to be pocket sized. This way, I could bring her everywhere and she could be in my pocket or sitting on my shoulder. This way I would never be alone.
    As for shape, I would prefer her to be square because if she is round and I drop her, she might roll under the sofa. You don't want that...

• Basically exactly how you are cuz you look good 😍

• I like sporty girls - The fit look

• A sporty girl with B-cup bust, slightly larger hips and a well-toned body with abs!
    I'd like if she also has similarly well-toned legs and arms :)

• Size? like height? body type? bra size? what do you mean

• Depends on the height of the guy but I'm 5'10'' and I like a girl between 5'1'' and 5'4'' from 95-110lbs

• Anyy girl bodyy sizee is 34-26-36 perfect

• whatever u are

• Petite. Under 5'5, small framed.

• Tall, athletic/fit/toned, sporty type of girl, inverted triangle body shape.
    Height between 5'9-6'5 (I don't care if she is taller than me) ;)

• Thin/athletic, hourglass shaped, big firm natural boobs, tight, toned ass, long lean legs.