What do you think about curvy girls?

hello everyone :) lately, I've been feeling pretty down about myself. My body and face basically. I just can't seem to like myself. So, as a result, I am here posting a few pictures of myself and getting your opinions. I am roughly 5'2" tall, and weigh around 121 lbs. I find that pretty dang heavy for my height, but I may be wrong. I am definitely on the curvy side of things. When I sit, my thighs spread out all across the seat, and my belly develops rolls (ew). When I'm lying on my back, I don't have a belly, but I still low it's there. Another thing that my body does is that I develop weird little fat roll type things between my armpits and my boobs? Anyways, I have tried so many things to lose my thunder thighs and my belly, but nothing seems to be working. I have basically given up, and I wanted to know what you guys think of curvy girls. Would you date them? Do you find them unattractive? I've just been worrying a ton about it lately, so I
need some opinions. Just so you know I'm not under 18 I'm just extremely short and age glitches or something whoops. Just didn't want you to feel like you were molesting someone :P I'm 19 :))) Pictures:
What do you think about curvy girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your BMI (body mass index) is 22, which is in the normal range. You have a very beautiful body; I mean that sincerely. You should be proud of who you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are perfect! Your perfect just the way you are and if other people can't see that!!! Then there dicks \bitches! You love yourself girl! And don't think your top skinny or to fat! Your not! Ok? Like I said your body is perfect! ;-)

What Guys Said 28

• I think your body is very attractive. Your thighs are pretty hot, I like some meat on them thighs, plus, they give you a cute butt too. You have a belly, but it's not fat, sure, it's not completely flat, but it's not fat either, it's more skinny than but it's normal that when you're sitting down you get some rolls on the, everyone does.

I'd date you if I knew your personality, at least your body is very attractive to me.

• You're fine. I think girls that are a bit curvier like you really benefit (That squat booty tho) from lifting heavy, so I'd encourage you to do that (check out some of Jamie Eason's programs).

Also, be careful standing on your nightstand--don't fall lol.

• Looks absolutely normal to me. As others has said most people have the little bit of fat on their body.

• You don't look fat. Sure, you could tone up a bit but we all could. Incorporate light weights in your work out and do some sprint work outs. Add some burpees too.

• You look fine. The only thing you could do is just get really toned, and that'd just be a matter of preference. If you're going for a very very chiseled look or you just want a soft appeal. The fact is a more chiseled look might not necessarily suit you.

• You're not curvy, just a little pudgy (which does NOT mean fat). As long as your face is attractive, most guys will overlook the minor flaws in a girl's body.

• you look hot and normal

so by statistics you are in metric system 157.48 cm. tall and you have around 55 kilos and 19 years. so by the BMI index you are normal
    your BMI is : 22.3 (Normal weight: 18.5 - 24.9)

Based on the Robinson formula (1983), your ideal weight is 50.7 kgs
    Based on the Miller formula (1983), your ideal weight is 54.5 kgs
    Based on the Devine formula (1974), your ideal weight is 47.9 kgs
    Based on the Hamwi formula (1964), your ideal weight is 47.8 kgs
    Based on the healthy BMI recommendation, your recommended weight is 42.8 kgs - 62.7 kgs

The World Health Organization (WHO) Recommended Healthy BMI Range
    18.5 - 25 for both man and woman

• Don't worry you look fine :D

• I'd hit that. No, seriously, you look very nice. Try not to punish yourself with some supermodel standard of airbrushed perfection.

You look fine, get out there and enjoy life.

• Your posterior is lacking. It is too small.

• You look great, don't be so hard on yourself, everyone's thighs and belly does that when they sit down, so relax and feel good about having a nice body

• Your not curvy

Your an average size, most are saying you look fine, I think you look pretty hot

• Every woman is beautiful, it just takes the right man to see it
    I think you look great so don't feel down about your self because of your body
    Just focus on those who find you attractive about everything from your personality to your body, and forget those who dont

• Those night table pictures are dangerous.

I like what I see though

• You look fine and its sad that you need an idiot like me to tell you that

• that is "curvy" in your country?

• You look perfectly fine to me, no need to be worried about anything.
    You're young and still have a little while to finish puberty.
    You're beautiful and don't need to second guess yourself on your appearance/body image.

• you have the most super beautifulest thighs ever. and the cutest stomach

• do some pull ups.

• Your body looks great! Your thin curvy, not fat curvy.

• i wouldn't call u curvy more like chubby, you could do with toning up

• I dont know what your so worried about becouse girl your pretty dang HOT! And id defantly date you!

• You look fantastic, don't bring yourself down

• Don't look bad curves are sexy

• You look great, you are actually my type, and also guys also dig girls with a little bit of fat, but you are not fat

• Girl you look good to me! Absolutely nothing to worry about. And wow! please don't fall off that bedside table

• Don't worry, I didn't fall :P

• Good to hear. You were pretty close to the edge

• hot body yum yum

• You certainly look attractive, at least to me. But if you want to you can work on your image, exercise and tone up.
    It will motivate you and get you into better shape. Making you feel better about yourself!

What Girls Said 11

• i think u look fine. however I'm not sure if id classify ur body as curvy. ur curvier in some areas of course #datass but overall i think a larger waist:hip ratio characterises a curvy body. like this
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ddf052ede1.jpg
    pbs.twimg.com/.../soK9eunW.jpeg

• Hey I feel the same :(
    my legs look like yours and I feel down and think I'm fat... but you're curvy and should be proud of it :) U GOT CURVES GIRL!! ♥ Besides, I've heard that curvy/bigger girls (you're not big, ur curvy, got that?) Cuddle better ;) ;D

• We have similar bellies ( except my waist is very defined) and let me tell you it's very normal for your belly to roll when you sit. Everyone's tummy does! you look healthy and beautiful. A lot of guys like your shape.

Also, focus on yourself and love your body. No boy can make you feel 100% good

• You look good darling! You don't have to look like some of those skinny models to be beautiful. I think we have like the same body lol and I tell you, you should be glad you have it! I realized that actually guys looooove curves so don't worry about it. And if you are not feeling comfortable, excercise and eat healthy but, as I told you, you have nothing to worry about! x

• Nothing wrong with thick thighs and hips. You look good as you are. If you do lose weight I wouldn't advise losing anymore than 10 pounds

• What your standing on looks like an accident waiting to happen.

• lol, yeah. It's a pretty sturdy nightstand :P I'm alive

• Wow your body looks beautiful! I don't see you as curvy, you just have a little bit of fat on your body.
    Im 5' 4" and 117 lbs and I always get down on myself and see myself as too fat, but we have practicaly the same body (looks wise) and as I see the pictures, I see that you body is very attractive, so I realize that mine mustn't be so bad after all! Thanks for that little bit of a pick me up, even though I know that this post wasn't meant to be like that.

• You're worrying needlessly. You look fine.

• You look good to me.
    Also I love your bathing suit, I have the same one

• You have a perfect figure. Not fat at all. As long as you get exercise and eat right your good. Don't worry about the haters!

• you're super hot!