Why do you hve to be skinny to be considered pretty? It's so hard?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thick and curvy is sexier

Most Helpful Girl

• You know what it is hard! Girls should stop starving themselves and thinking that they have to be in "perfect" condition!

What Guys Said 21

• cdn.builtlean.com/.../...-fat-percentage-women.jpg

Depending on what your definition of skinny is no more than 30% body fat is what you should strive for.

• Umm you must be on drugs or brainwashed into thinking that you must be a certain weight to be considered cute/have sex appeal or whatever case in point i1127.photobucket.com/.../...325194610721178_n.jpg = average looking and most of the guys that I know wouldn't even give her the time of day when compared to a #heaveir girl (somewhat) with a stacked body like this which would drive 70% of men wild if they saw her IRL walking by

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...n-yoga-pants-p7-7.jpg basically it all depends on how your body holds weight + some girls are sexy as fuck with a slightly chubby soft looking face <3

• I don't necessarily believe that - There is a new wave of plus size models who are proving that beauty isn't stick thin.

• You don't have to be skinny to be considered pretty.

• So not true. No need to be skinny and no need to avoid fat. There is beauty in all kinds of shapes and sizes. And it's not hard if you know how to keep your body in its best shape.

• it's not true sort of
    but let's be real obesity is not that attractive or hot at all in fact it has large impact on health as well
    so I'm talking only about medical condition now and not all women who have some more weight

• Well how skinny ate you talking about? Think of being healthy rather than skinny. You want to be healthy for a long list of reasons beyond just attracting dates.

• It's easy as fuck. Go vegan.

• I am vegan.

• Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo got me good there lol hahaha

• Dude, you're giving vegans a bad name, this is why the world hates us.

• I dont like it. I want 5-10 kilos overweight.

• Different people find different attributes to be attractive. Find the one who finds you pretty.

• Its not really about skinny, it's about waist to hip ratio... but excess fat is excess fat and the more of it you have the less appealing you look because it alters the human shape when there is excess fat I'm different areas

• Skinny means a tighter ham and sandwich lelelel

• You don't have to be skinny you only have to not be overweight.

• Being skinny gives you better facial definition you have less fat to cover your face

• Fit/healthy is pretty. Health is attractive, not size.

• BBW is an acronym for big beautiful woman. Some larger women fit the description.

• No you don't have to be. I've found bigger girls pretty

• Its not all about the looks. I'd love to see a pic

• Lmao what a dumbass. That was the most hypocritical statement ever written

• No, but I prefer girls from skinny to average, with slim the bes and inbetween them

• Yes you need to be skinny

• Why?

• You only like skinny girls?

• Nah honestly you don't have to be skinny to be pretty but it helps. However you just need a pretty face

• You don't have to be skinny, you have to be curvy.

cosmo has lied to you. guys don't like rail thin bony girls.

• I always feel I hve to be a bone

• You don't guys don't like those bony ass girls.

What Girls Said 14

• #generalisation240 woo!

u dont have to be. it is hard, i agree, but i think the 'strong is the new sexy' is coming back in and it's great! if ur healthy and if ur rocking it then that's all that matters. we come in all different shapes and sizes, and whether the stupid ass media like that or not is not our problem.

• You don't have to be skinny but skinnier bodies look better. If a guy has a choice between a girl with a pretty face with a curvy or not so tight body, and a girl who is just as pretty and a really good slim body, he'll understandably choose the latter. Appearance plays a big role in dating, in the first stages at least. People who are slimmer are generally overall healthier as well.

• I don't think that's true. Guys tend to prefer someone with curves over someone who is just slim. Unless by curvy you meant fat in which case I would agree with you.

• @xobrowneyedbeauty
      yeah most of the guys I know in rl would prefer a girl with some t&a versus skinny to the point her body is reminiscent of that of a pre-pubescent boys'. Curvy is always appreciated but what that even means has been distorted with this whole body acceptance movement, and it's difficult for many to maintain a curvy figure while not simply being heavy past the point of chubby.

• The guys who only consider skinny girls to be pretty are the ones whose opinions you should care the least about. Pretty is pretty, no matter how much you weigh.

• You don't have to be. Look around, there are plenty of beautiful girls who aren't "skinny." Besides, having some curves (in the right places) can be a good thing. Just try to be healthy. And get help for your bulimia! :(

• No. This is Erica Schenk she's a model and she's absolutely gorgeous even if she doesn't have the perfect 10/10 body
    cdn.newsserve.net/.../...kes-History-Featuring.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ffb872cd5e.jpg

• You dont have to be skinny to be pretty. İt is not true. Just be Comfortable in your skin, this is the mostly attractive thing.

• one dont have to be skinny inorder to be considered pretty.
    even skinny people are not always pretty.

pretty is about face
    and also a healthy body

• The grass is always greener. I'm a naturally skinny girl. No butt, no boobs. I've always wanted to be bigger.

• You don't have to be skinny. But a healthy weight is highly preferred

• Ahhh you don't have to be skinny, to be considered pretty.

• No.
    ------

• Uh no what?

• No you don't have to be skinny to be considered pretty to someone.

• You don't have to be skinny but you have to look healthy and feminine and that is easier to do when you are thin. If you are bigger but have an hour glass and a butt and boobs - you can still be considered attractive.

• you dont have to be.

• You don't. As long as you have an attractive face you're fine. Ugly is in the face. I know some really ugly skinny girls lol. You can be as overweight as you want as long as your pretty. :) So don't worry, you're beautiful.