How does my body look from 1 to 10, and what should I try to improve on?

Ok, well im 15 1/2 years old, and want to know how you think of the front part of my upper body ( waist and higher). Since I posted a pic like this without my face in it, people kept asking me,"Are you really 15?" (Was 15 at the time). So I decided to do one with my face so you don't have to ask. Pic here 👉 http://i.imgur.com/XBsvjd2.png
Anywho, please rate it 1 from 10 and hopefully you can tell me what I should improve on and you can also say what you liked as well if you want. Ok, well thanks you for your time 😊

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10
1.) To people who think I have low self-esteem, I don't, also I'm not fishing for compliments
2.) I just really what to know what you think as it is present, and what I should deside to spend more time working on at home/at the gym.
I do, the gym at my school in weight training class, so I do. I'm not a child and you sound like one of those lame parents who don't let their kids do anything, your a joykill. Also, it sounds like you just have a low self-esteem and are telling me what people told you. That's sad, but I don't care tbh how your life was like.

Most Helpful Girl

• I cannot even with the children on this site anymore.

WORK ON YOUR SELF ESTEEM. PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET CANNOT FIX THAT FOR YOU. SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP AND EXTRACURRICULARS.

• I know its getting annoying with these question types of questions. Can we have more questions on actual problems.

• Well what @BellePepper said was harsh but seriously your not adult stop thinking that. You have to be at lease 17 to 18 to be a adult and your 15.

• he's SO WACKED

What Girls Said 2

• Work on your arms nice bod tho 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

• Gross naked children
    Put on some shorts and ask again

What Guys Said 0