Are women under 5' desirable?

I am a very petite woman myself at a height of 4'9". I'm finding it very difficult to have great self-esteem, I don't feel comfortable in my own skin at the moment. Are shorter women admired as much as women with long legs?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love petite women myself, and I know a lot of tall long legged women that are jealous of and intimated by tiny girl.

As one said, I hate standing by her, she makes me feel like a freaking giant.

We men are a lot more attentive and protective of petite women as well, and average height and tall women realize this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun, at least to this bi girl, it is not about long legs, its about sexy legs.
    I am a leg girl myself, I even love my own legs, lol.
    But I have looked at shorter girls legs too.
    And I have thought many was attractive.
    But I did click on your profile pic, and you have ZERO to worry about.
    Come over to the other side and you will surely find a date ;-)

If you wanna talk hun, PM me anytime. But you have nothing to be concerned about, walk with your head high girl.

What Guys Said 27

• You have nothing to worry about - You look gorgeous - Any young guy would be crazy not to notice how beautiful you are

• I personally would rather have a short girl than one with tall legs. You are for sure desirable

• I love short women :)

• Don't ever think you're not desirable because of your height.

Besides, I never understood why long legs are supposedly more attractive, anyway.

• I only ever go with really short woman most of the time and they're far more attractive in my opinion lol so basically you're good to go xD

• Yep yep yep

• Well I'm pretty short, so I'd be ok with that. I find short girls cute in general.

• I love all types of women and petite girls definitely are disireable because i find them cute whenever they want a kiss and they jump, it makes me giggles by how cute they are

• Yeah, especially as a 5'4 guy myself, I'd totally date you.

• I'm okay with shorter women but I'm almost 6'6" so 4'9" would look quite odd lol

• Anyday babe 👄💋

• I love short girls. I'm tall but short girls are my thing. I dated a very short girl and she was the love of my life, I loved her more than anything.

• That's like 150cm or something? You're good.

• I think you sound cute and I would date you at that height.

• i find women like you cute. just think, more piggyback rides

• Sure. A person of any height is desirable.

• i love short girls they are so cute and have such a stronge personality

• Sure I don't care about height.

• I mean yeah, I looooong nice legs. But it's not about the length. If you want them to appear longer, get some nice heels. Be careful not to squash your toes.

For me, the ideal height of a girl is between 4'10" and 5'4" or 6'-6'3"

• However, most girls I date are 5'5 or 5'6"

And I would definitely not hold your shortness against you

Lastly, how you carry yourself can totally change the way people view you, into thinking of you as taller or shorter than you are. Like a personality thing

• I never put women into strict standarts, they can be the most sweet thing in the world if they want :)

• I am 6'1 and I would say technically yes because I would not marry you since you are so short. I don't want my kids being that short.

• I would date a 4 ft 9 woman and I am 6 ft4 . I love smaller women

• You're desirable but taller women are more desirable

• I think you look good ;-)

• Height is never a problem for me.

• I have no issue with someone under 5' And I always prefer women shorter than me so yeah, I bet you're desirable

• Well in your picture you sure look beautiful, frankly I don't care how short or tall a girl is, if she is pretty then she is desirable.

What Girls Said 4

• To shorter men, yes and also to taller men. As well being a shorter woman you might be the only woman a shorter man is able to date so he will value you more. I used to pray for God to make me taller, now I am not so sure I want to be taller.

• Yes yes yes yes yes! Lol! own it girl! You are beautiful just the way you r!

• I'm trying my best, I have to quit comparing myself. Everyone is different for a reason lol

• Exactly, don't compare yourself to no one or else you are just going to be putting yourself down for no good reason! YOU ARE PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU R!

• Nicole polizzi is 4'9" and she is married

• yes they are!