Is my face horrendous?

hello all :) I am just curious as to what you think about my face.. I get plenty of rude comments, and the only compliments I get are from my mom and my friends :/ thanks for your opinions :)

Is my face horrendous?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Your face sure looks better than your photography skills...

Most Helpful Girl

• *asks about face* --> *shows only half her face and fills the picture with her hair, arm, and boobs. Legit question right here.*

I think half your face looks cute. You shouldn't feel compelled to have to do this and then hide your self behind filters and by not showing your face when it is the subject of the question because you're still too insecure to even show your entire face with out filters. Kids your age can often be mean bullies. And they probably turn that way because they feel insecure about their faces as well. Don't give them the satisfaction of making you feel as bad and as insecure as themselves. Don't let them get in your head.

What Guys Said 19

• Even if I got past the past that you're only showing me half of your face... your lighting and filters are still not showing what needs to be seen lol

• Your face is so cute dont listen to any haters

• It would be easier to say if your whole face was on the image, but based on what I see, nope, nothing wrong with it

• No I think you are lovely looking

• I see more of a half cleavage than your face. please post a nice picture showing whole of yoru face if you want a good opinion on it. ( by the way, frm what i seee i think you are cute)

• Hell no, your face is gorgeous.

• Well, the half face that i see seems sweet. I dont know about the other half :p

• No you are very pretty

• Your hiding half of it lol

• 4 people are trolls. You're gorgeous.

• Horrifying, I cannot bear to watch anymore...

You look fine -.-

• Can't-tell/10

• No, people are just being assholes to you

• I think you're pretty

• Remove filters and show all your face, will ya?

• You're cute.

• You have a cute face.
    Rude people make rude comments and you should ignore rude people.

• Nope, why would you say that

• If you want an honest answer you need to show ur ENTIRE FACE. Anyways, I can guarantee it's not horrendous

What Girls Said 8

• From what I can see you're totally cute! But it would help if you uploaded pictures that showed more than half of it lol
    Why ya so worried about internet trolls? Don't even feed em and then they'll shrink up and shrivel away :) Have confidence in yourself!!

• Well at least half of your face is acceptable. No idea about the other half.

• I'm confused... what do people say bad about your face? You're very pretty.

• Not at all. You're cute as could be.

• You look very, very pretty to me. Don't let people bully you, they are very wrong!

• You know it's not. You just want attention. It's obvious from the way you took the pictures. You look like a happy confident girl in the pictures. You're just fishing.

• i think you're pretty.

• you're only showing half of your face with 35 filters. But, from what I can tell you're pretty