Is my face horrendous v2?

Ok so apparentally some people don't fucking understand that even showing half of my face was nerve wracking and extremely hard to do, but this is my whole face due to people making comments about how it was only half. I am (obviously) extremely insecure about my face, and I honestly took like 100 pictures and I still don't even like this one. So sorry that my desk lamp sucks, but there isn't a filter on this one. I this good enough for ya'll?

Is my face horrendous v2?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Your a underage teen so i will say you need to be careful putting your pictures on this site cause this is not a safe place. Your picture looks great no need to worry but you really should learn to protect yourself cause there is sickos on these sites.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're pretty girl!

What Guys Said 24

• People well under 18 need not be so worried about their looks. I look nothing like I did when I was 18 lol. Just focus on yourself and your goals.

• Very pretty young Lady. The pic quality is fine

• I think it's a pretty face, but I pushed the wrong button on the poll

• No, you are very cute, and as far as I can tell it looks like you will mature into a beautiful woman.

For pics try taking shots from a higher angle. The low angles tend to be unflattering

• I think you are super cute

• Again you have a very cute face and never pay any attention to any hater

• You serious? You're very pretty.

DarkHumorRUs Certified

• There's nothing wrong with your face.

• You look like a normal, cute, teenage girl.
    Nothing to worry about.

• Not at all horrendous I think you are very pretty and cute. If you were my girlfriend I'd be very proud to show you off anywhere...

• Not at all your look adorable

But I don't understand why you keep cutting part of your whole face every time lol.. I can't see your eyebrows now :/

• Your facial looks are stunning. Your have great eyes and beautiful lips. You don't need to be insecure about how you look. Your truly beautiful 😊

• I don't see what you're insecure about, because you have a very nice face.

• Aww you look so adorable xD

• I think your really pretty. Your face is really cute. Don't be insecure there is nothing to worry about at all. And don't let people let you otherwise because you are really pretty. Your hair is really nice too.

• shut your cute ass up -_-

• You're a very pretty girl, you shouldn't be self conscious about your face.
    Nice smile, lovely eyes and pretty hair

• You're under 18 so I dont like answering this but you're cute as heck

• Your face is nice. Don't worry about jt

• SHUYIT! I clicked yes when I should have clicked no. Curse you ever slowing iPad

• You look good, don't fret.

• Jailbait.

(filler)

• You're pretty cute my guess is people were annoyed before cause it's always annoying when girls post half faces or high angles. We guys like straight up pictures. That said I like your skin complexion and pretty eyes. You also appear to have a good body I wouldn't feel so insecure if I were you.

• You're a cute kid. Congrats on finding the nerve to do something you were scared to do.

What Girls Said 7

• Hell no hun, you are way by far not horrendous. You are very attractive, Especially in the eyes.

• I hope you bought a really big cooler

• You're really pretty

• You look really cute, your skin is so clear I'm jealous!
    The only thing that's wrong with the picture is the angle, and that has nothing to do with you.
    People can be outright rude for no reason sometimes and I know it sucks, its happened to me before, and I know this advice sucks and is overused, but you need to ignore the people who say mean things and just embrace yourself, even all of your flaws, because, really, what can you do about it? Just love yourself and everything will change.

• You are 100% gorgeous and cute!!! ^^

• Girl, you are gorgeous! Seriously, you are really beautiful!

• If showing your face on the internet is so nerve-wracking and horrible, just don't do it. Just saying.