Do I look younger?

Do I look younger?, is there a way I can look younger without make up or surgery?

I am 30 years old by the way, I become this month 30 years.

Most Helpful Guy

• Next time, post a picture in the question itself. You don'thave to tell your age, iit's listed right there.

You are very cute, got a youngish look to you. I don't recommend make up or anything like that, I'm sure it'll do the trick but you want a lasting effect, no? Two things.
    Brighten up those eyes!! There's a trick called smiling with your eyes, and if you don't know it, you can YouTube it. My sister taught me and honestly, it has made me feel better about myself.
    Change that hair! It's so flat, so lifeless. Nothing says old and/or boring like the middle part. I think with some life in your hair, (and there are many different style that would make one look younger) you could be picking up fresh college graduates in no time. And I don't mean the ones who like older women

Most Helpful Girl

• your hair, try a different cut? and i honestly think make up makes people look older, not younger.

What Guys Said 2

• A healthy diet is good for skin - Lots of natural food, fruit and water.

• te ves joven, otro corte de cabello, otro tipo de ropa y seguro que puedes tener pegue porque no eres fea.

• oh y necesitas ser más segura de ti misma, una persona insegura pff es repelente

What Girls Said 1

• Wear more bright happy colors and try different hairstyles no need to color it and maybe just a little makeup you don't have to wear a lot.