Guys, is being 6ft to 6'2" to tall/unattractive if you're a girl?

I'm a teen who is just scrapping into the 6ft category (182cm) and still have room to grow. Whenever I'm out I notice that guys never approach tall girls and I never see them talking to their friends about a tall girl being attractive. What is it that guys like/dislike about girls who are above average height?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• HO HO HOOOooo
    That's like icelandic , scandinavian territory. Anyway , who knows maybe some find it "emasculating" or whatever.
    NOW that's out of the day.. imagine a very angry black man shouting this.
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../angry+black+man+(5).jpg

"They are afraid of me...
    GOOD!
    They think I'm too big , too bad , too mean..
    GOOD!
    Cos they ain't got what it takes FOOL! "

What Guys Said 5

• If she was into me yeah it'd be no problem but no doubt she's going to be the one having the problem and if she's going to care about what people say I wouldn't want that type of energy around me tbh

• Nah it isn't. I'm around 6'5" so of course I wouldn't mind haha

• Dude you're a samsquatch :O You must make women's pantaloons moist everytime you bend a bit to avoid hitting the doorframe xD

• @Ulyss.. I highly doubt it lol

• Most guys feel intimidated because they should be taller (not always the case). If you like a guy why not approach him?

• Im tall to so id still date her

• I'm 6' 2" and I had two girlfriends who were about 6', they were as tall as me in heels. I wouldn't have minded if they'd been taller than me but a lot of guys would so your pool of potential dates is smaller I would say.

One thing is try to maintain good posture despite your height, too many tall women develop a stoop and that is very unbecoming.