Skinny guys... are you okay with slightly larger women?

Skinny guys.. do you feel ok with average body girls? Like ones with thighs touching.. have a little tummy?

Like I'm 167cm and weigh 55 kg.. is that considered ok with you? am i fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay now listen. Don't be offended, and know my view is not the same as everyone's. For me, any maybe it's just sexually, I need to be physically dominant, or at least able to be. In addition to that, I like bones. I like the feel of them, the look of them, I need them in my life.
    Other than that, I don't give a shit if your thighs touch or you have a belly. It's all gravy baby

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm an average sized girl and it has never put skinny guys off.

What Guys Said 12

• Personally, I wouldn't. I stay in shape in order to have dating options besides people who are overweight.

• Yes! Omg! I love that! I dont need a woman that looks straight out of a magazine! Give me something to grab and bite!

• Oh and to your update, no. No you're not fat. Here is how to count if you're ideal weight or overweight or underweight: heighth 167, you always take 100 away doesn't matter if boy or girl, so 167-100=67 This is the NORMALWEIGHT then to find out what your IDEALWEIGHT is, women have to take 15% away from the 67 and man 10%. So 67 x 15 / 100=10. 15% of 67 is 10. Now 67-10=57. You're IDEALWEIGHT would be 57 kilos. You're only 2 kilos below, thats very healthy! 😊

• Woah, I'm right on the money with that. Weird.

To asker: I speak only the truth, take it or leave it

• I'm totally fine with that as long as the difference is not too great.

• That sounds perfectly normal to me.

• That seems fine to me, I consider myself skinny at 175cm and 65 kg, I can't believe 3-4 inches short and 10 kg less would be any different.

• A little softness is always nice.

• That sounds absolutely fine to me. Curvy is sexy! ;-) :-p

• I bet you look sexy I'd love to see a pic ;-)

• Yeah we do! Whether your thighs touch or not doesn't matter and I find a little stomach pudge cute so a flat stomach isn't mandatory.

• Sure I would be ok with that.
    Personality wins out anytime

• you are right in weight and height. smile!

• I don't care If I like girl I like it, but I DON'T like fat.

What Girls Said 0