How do I look honestly?

Honest no lie, message me the answer if u want☺
how do i look honestly?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should use a different picture. I'm sure you look fine as long as you take care of yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a bi girl, I can be very honest. Sometimes too honest. ;-)
    But it is kind of a bad pic in my opinion. But, I will say what I can make out with out you doing the duckface, you have potential to be really hot.

What I mean is with the duck face, your face is not in its natural state. But if I used my imagination to remove that, yea, I think you would be like hot.

What Guys Said 11

• From what I see you're cute but this is a bad shot. No duckface, just a beautiful smile, and no table/ dog in your face. Then our ratings would have more weight and we could take the "from what I see" away.

• Thanks for the good advice and not insulting me

• You look very cute

• fucking crappy picture. get a better picture , stand straight, don't bring objects near the face and don't make faces like a 3 year old.

• From what I can see you look alright but this isn't a good pic at all for judging that sort of thing clearly or hinestly

• Cute. Nice eyes, nice lips, nice nose. Terrible pose, bad picture, large eyebrows. Do you shape them?

• I'm terribly sorry for saying this but that picture makes you look like a retard.

• You look like eating spaghetti, and like someone is taking you from behind while doing it

• Cute dog. But why is your face so small?

• can't judge from this picture but from what I see you look cute

• U look cute honestly 😊

• average looking..

What Girls Said 1

• Cute but that picture is bad kinda looks a little blurry