0|0
9|44

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• you're not fat your bodyshape is straight

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 43

• There's this thing called "barrell chested" , you have it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
    You have the perfect body type for me!
    I love it!! Whenever I explain "I want a not to skinny and not to fat girl, I want the perfect and healthy mid" they are always like "how do you mean?". This pictures describe it perfectly. Since we can't see your face there I'll take a Screenshot to show them when they ask again. Really its perfect, dont try to get thinner or stupid shit like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look straight, but still hot, your thighs are great.

0|0
    0|0
  • No your good

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not fat, and I'd say you're a rectangle body shape. Or a very slight hourglass.

0|0
    0|0
  • You aren't fat

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you are not fat. In fact, I'm not even sure why you even thought that you are fat.

0|0
    0|0
    • Because I weigh soooo much!😑

• Show All
    • ... huh. okay, that is odd, because you don't *look* fat. Do you actively work out? Muscles weigh more than fat. Otherwise, you must have that extra weight *somewhere* and it's just not visible. Or you've got a broken scale.

• I don't have a broken scale... that's basically the reason why I thought that I must be fat!

• little overweight.

0|3
    11|1
  • You are perfect. I really do mean that, like, in my personal opinion, you have the most attractive body type.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are little fat

0|3
    2|0
  • not fat at all

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not fat in the slightest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say you're somewhat athletic since there's signs of muscle tone.
    You're far from fat. lovely legs, nice tummy , you really shouldn't be worried . I think you look beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • slim and curvy. not fat at all. and you are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a perfect body. no you are not fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's actually pretty hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body looks beautiful from the front, but you need to work on your butt ( too flat)

0|0
    0|0
  • your not fat at all, you have a great body, lovely curves :) strong looking legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Far from it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you're fat I just think your underwear is a size too small and squeezing you weirdly

0|0
    0|0
  • You have an absolutely perfect body. definitely don't have to lose weight. Great thighs and stomach.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way!! you're sexy ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not fat :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No you're not fat.
    You've pretty boobs.
    I love this size :*

0|0
    0|0
  • your chubby

0|1
    2|0
  • you look great, you are not fat

0|0
    0|0
  • you have pretty sexy body not fat body and you have great boobs and ass very nice body

0|0
    0|0
  • No but your body clearly says you should stay the way you do. Your body shape is stick

0|0
    0|0
  • little chubby.

0|1
    3|0
  • fucking good

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Babe, if you're fat, I'm obese!
    You have a nice body! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are, you should really get to the gym more often.

0|0
    1|0
  • Definitely banana shape, straight up and down, but with a little waist definition. Not too top broad for an inverted triangle. Congrats, you have the body shape most models have!

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? O. o

• Yeah! Not only you are skinny (but the good kind of skinny) but you also have waist definition. :)

• You're either a rectangle body shape or an inverted triangle.. I would have to look at measurements. You are a little soft and that's fine, not overweight.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not fat. Ruler shaped. Nice legs

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like me and I consider myself a inverted triangle

0|0
    0|0
  • Upside down triangle? But to the guys on this website you look like a water bottle to them because they are thirsty

0|0
    0|0
  • Inverted triangle. Even though your pose has your shoulders back so they look more narrow, I can tell they are much broader than your hips.

0|0
    0|0