Should I lose weight?

A guy the other day asked if I was planning on going a diet (trust me the tone was hateful). I have always thought I had a nice figure, but I literally never workout, except for dance class twice a week. It got me a little self concious. The pictures in the black lingirie is really recent, the bikini picture was on vacation when I was a little pudgier. It's the only picture I have of my bare legs, which is what I'm insecure about. What do you think? 5'4", 120 pounds. Some people like the really fit type. Should I firm up or stay the same?
Should I lose weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• " if I was planning on going a diet "
    A diet?
    DIET?
    Well , if he was talking about losing weight , hell nah.
    Pudgier?
    What?
    Who were you talking to?
    The Captain of the Transylvanian Anorexia Team?

• haha, yeah I'm not talking to him again. A very negative person. thank you for answering :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You look great. You do not need to lose weight.

What Guys Said 32

• You should definitely tone up. Not necessarily lose weight but go to the gym and begin working on your abs, and thighs.

• You always get the right answer man.

• @MrMafioso yeah, I'm thinking that too. thanks for your answer.

• oh whoops not Mr Mafioso, that comment was directed @Roostah

• OMG no, no, no! You do not need to diet, girls need to become happier and realise size 0 is not the way.

At the same time, that guy was an absolute CU*T.

Please stay the same. If you want a better body, then so some toning exercises, don't lose weight, it won't achieve much and could make you unhealthy.

• No way. No weight worth dropping.

• No worries at all - You look fine to me - The guy was being spiteful.

• Gah, too many hot lady lumps =/ Such a perve...

• Your body is banging so I don't know why he would say that. Maybe he said it because your body looks good and he thought you are on a strict diet to have a body like that.

• Firstly the guy who said that to you has absolutely no idea and secondly you're figure is healthy. A woman with curves is incredibly sexy in my opinion so please don't be self conscious! You look great as it is :-)

• Nah you're good. You shouldn't care about our opinions though.. What do YOU want?

• Oh HEEELLLLLLL NO! You have the best body I've seen in a while. Fucking top notch 👌

• I think you are perfect. Like, personally for me, literally ideal body. You don't need to change a pound.

• Dont feel self conscious, the guy was just being a dick... you are perfect :) you have no reason to feel insecure

• This guy is just a knobhead, you look perfect

• you have a fantastic body

• No not all all... you don't need to... only if you want too

• You have a nice body. What he is talking about?

• You have a sexy body no worries hun ;-)

• you are plenty skinny, losing weight would do more worse than good

• No you look amazing!

• if u want get the fit body yeah u have toon your belly but u have a nice body :)

• You are good to go

• i think you dont need lose weight because you have pretty sexy body you look so nice...

• maybe some weight down wouldn't harm, but solid.

• is that a joke? Noo waaaay you good

• You look really hot, that guy must have been blind.

• You are perfect. You can ask whether he is going to check an eye doc?

• You shouldn't lose weight. Look good

• Not fat. Good body.. you shold to fitnees

• That guy is obviously an idiot! Either he is jealous that he can't have you, or he would like to date a broomstick. Your body is beautiful.

• http://i.imgur.com/vZWLIA5.gif
    You are really attractive as you are but if you wanted to you could tone up. Get in more better shape.
    But you look great! Your boyfriend is so lucky!

• You let the asshole comment of one asshole make you self conscious?

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 7

• Yours is the kind of body I'm working for right now! I'm actually a little bit thinner and less curvy because I misjudged how much weight I needed to lose.

You don't need to lose weight unless you just want to. Which I wouldn't if I were you, but that's just my opinion.

• Listen here missy. If you go on a diet i will slap you silly! Your body is hot and a lot of women would kill to have their body look like yours. :)

• LOL I think you know that you're fine xD

• You don't need to lose weight.

• You're thin, with a toned flat stomach, tiny waist, slim hips, and relatively large breasts.

Ideal as fuck.

• You have a great body! Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.

• Ok if this is not one of those catfish pictures not that I care, guys on here get butthurt for it though lmao it's funny but the guy probably likes skinny girls with their ribs showing

• lol nope this is me, I was just curious cuz I was wondering if people mind a little softer of a body.