Girls , rate these two guys absolutely brutally with no mercy?

Why did I use Call me Maybe guy aka Holdon Nowell? Google search:life of 10/10 male (tinder case study )... it's the result on tinder seduction site
Now I am fully aware that he will never look like me (nor will I ever look like him)... but... what would be the attractiveNess levels of both guys?
REMEMBER TO CONSIDER THAT ALL My pics are selfies taken indoors. ... he has only one selfie and three professionally taken photos in damn near perfect lighting.
Begin! 😈😈😈😈😈

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL😂 again? Dude! He is a freaking model!
    Is like comparing myself to mila kunis. Just dont...
    I'll tell you again. In my opinion, guy 1 is attractive specially in the first pic, I really like his eyes
    And you are attractive too...

• BUUUT HERE IS THE THING... He is a model right? OK. MIla Kunis too right? Now what is there to say that you or any other girl that takes care of their appearance won't look as good as her if not better if they were photographed in absolutely perfect lighting, camera angle, clothes and with tons of make up on (hell even male models have makeup on). Get my point? Not trying to be rude.

• Of course every person looks different in those professional photoshoots and everyone has the potential to look like that, they basically transform you lol. Look at the first guy, his first photo look so different from the others, But I do prefer that one, he looks really hot... that bandana, the eyes and the tattoos omg. anyway, you are very attractive so dont worry about it ;)

• I have no idea who that girl is😂 mila kinis was the first person I thought of cuz she is very pretty ahahah

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm guessing you're the second one.

Most users here are white and will naturally go for the first person. That isn't to say you aren't attractive but simply comparing like this won't achieve much.

Without sounding offensive, it's almost like showing a strict Muslim family, a Muslim and a non-Muslim, they will have a natural tendency to go for the Muslim.

• Lol I am not Muslim (agnostic atheist ftw)... but I do get your point. 😑😑😊😂😅😑😑😈

• Yeah I know you're not, it was just an example :) I think you look handsome anyway. Definitely not ugly

What Girls Said 2

• you're like really really hot. i don't pay attention to details because when you think someone is hot you're blinded from any bad quality basically. I think you're more attractive than the call me maybe guy because I just get a douchey vibe from him for some reason. Probably because of the first picture.

• Guy 1 looks really good. i think guy 2 can look like him maybe if he changes his haircut or with a better lighting :)

What Guys Said 1

• The 1st guy wins BIG

• actually no his selfie pic is literally attractive too. I am sorry but he is hot. I like him.

• @CacaoGirl
      Unapologetically breaking someone's heart now ain't ya?