Guys, where are my curves?

Guys, where are my curves?
i feel like i have no curves like i thinks its all about my boobs where r my curves? guys do u like a girl with curves? i workout a lot and do fitness is that why i dont have curves?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Need to see your hips n thighs. But what I see so far is beautiful slim color and nice feminine midsection and the breast size I prefer on a girl your size. I think you're pretty hot whatever your hips and thighs are like. Some guys like curvy hips. Others not so much. Others still can go either way or don't care. I like subtly curvy hips and slim thighs.

What Guys Said 15

• U have a slight hourglass shape based on ur bust, waist and hips

• My personal preference is slim and fit as opposed to curvy - Different guys have different tastes - Plenty of guys your age will think you have a good look.

• You're not curvy. Curvy to me means more curve at the hip, bigger thighs (muscle not fat) and a plump butt. Just based on your midsection I'd say you're slim and fit. Nothing wrong with that. Both are beautiful.

• You are so slim. you do not have curves. I like girls without curves too.

• U dnt have curves :p u r hot

• Curves comes from bone structure and the right amount of fat in the right areas

Working out can help... but it takes a lot of work to shape your body when you don't just have it.. you'd actually have to gain muscle around your wait to shape it... maybe never look like the kinda curve you want

But I agree, you don't really have much of a curve

• Wow!! You are damn hot for my eyes.. I love them, they are so handy..

• You ARE curvy! And you're slim. You're just 16, relax, your body will mature a lot in the future. You're beutiful! :)

• You should embrace wire free bras.

Guys like a girl who loves herself.

• Actually İt's not about fitness or workout. it's about your genetic. you have curves. well... not much but you have curves. so i think squat and deadlift can be helpful. and Of course you look good

• you do hacve curves, you have a slim hour glass figure from your breasts and hips

• OMG, what a gorgeous you are!!
    I love this cute body.
    You're cool to fulfill the dream there :*

• Someone ate your curves

• yes, because your small brest size I do not like that

• small!! way bigger than your dick size probably!! and you don't have to like it its my body

• lol.. first learn how can speak politely. yeh i have big one if you wana see that sure you asked if we like girl withe curves and i just answerd dnt be insolent.