Plastic Surgery?

I've decided I'm getting plastic surgery in order to fix my facial flaws. How would I go about doing this? and also the retina surgery to change my eye color, contacts are tedious for me. I just want the confidence and not being fearful of going outside and thinking that people think I look like a monster, I've never had a girlfriend before so I think this could help give me the push I need

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I think you look good - Plastic surgery is an awful big step - Are you totally sure you want it?

• what facial flaws? there is nothing wrong with your face. and why do you want to change your eye color?

• I personally think there's a lot wrong with my face. Want to change my eye color because girls like guys with nicely colored eyes

• i think you look great, why change it. and the eyes. i dunno, i've never really known of any problems when it comes to dating and eye color

• looks fake