Do I look younger than my actual age?

Do I look younger than my actual age?, are there ways to appear younger without using make up or surgery?

Updates:
Right now, I decided to do the next things:
-practice yoga 2 or 3 times per week
-add per day 2 portions of fruits and 2 of vegetables and a juice mix of fruits and vegetables
-eat more fish
-drink at least 2 lts of water
-do facial yoga

I am working night shift, but I have tried to sleep between 6 and 8 hours.

Not sure when I am going to see some results, but I think at least I feel more relaxed.

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Your face is very young looking maybe think about hairstyle and choice of clothes.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You do look a little younger, but a bit bland and just unhappy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Hmmm... some of your looks send me a younger sign while others send older signs. Interesting. What's with the unhappiness?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you look about age 23 , your younger looking than 30 but your very pretty <3

0|0
    0|0
  • i would have guessed 30's

0|0
    0|0
  • You look cute hun and don't look 30 you look 22 and I hate makeup ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Please attach photo

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 1 or 2 years

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You look your age.

There are diet changes that can be made, to retain a youthful look. I know drinking a nice amount of water, does good things for the skin. Perhaps get a bit of sun; not in excess.

0|0
    0|0
  • no.. actually you look a bit older.. maybe you should change your hairstyle..

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a bit younger, but it's not a flattering photo. I think you look better in real life :)

Make up helps if you want to look younger, but also clothing style. How do you currently dress?

0|0
    0|0
  • Erm no you dont look younger than your age

0|0
    0|0