Do I look presentable?

This picture
Do I look presentable?

Originates from one of these three:

Also, Rate said profile picture 1-5.

• 1(Horrible)
  • 2 out of 5
  • 3(Mediocre )
  • 4 out of 5
  • 5(Gorgeous)

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. If you're worried about your look then use your behavior to make up for it. People will know you for how you are fun to be with, your knowledge, and everything else that can be done by your actions / behavior.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok i am gonna be very honest with you because i want to help you. You really need to exercise, please you are still too young! The older you ll get, the bigger you ll get and it will be harder to burn fat. Just for your health, remove i few pounds and you ll feel great. As for your pictures, i liked the one where you are smiling most. You have a sweet face, just exercise a bit please it s fun;p thank you:D

• On top of exercise, she needs to take a hard look at her diet choices.
      She needs to be on a 100% organic diet with more veggies than meats and she needs to cut out a lot of things.
      Her parents should be in jail for child abuse for letting this happen.
      But in my years being an nutritionist/herbalist, its most (not all) of times that the whole family is fat and no one cares about what they eat. But now that we are on a socialized medical system, they expect us to pay for their horrible health choices.
      Thank God I am on my states exchange for health insurance so I do not now have to pay for people like this.

• You can do it! Gd lck and tc:)

• What is you r diet now? What kinds of meals you eat now. If you want some help on diet, let me know. PM me.

What Guys Said 5

• I think top photo is best one

• No, you are ugly as hell. You look like something out of a horror movie.

• Ohh... that bad, huh. ..

• @MidnightTiger #Butthurt

• I am ugly, but not too ugly! I would prefer for you to not say anything to the asker if you do not have anything else to say. I get called ugly and I do not want anyone else to experience that pain.

• Are you dressing up for something?

• god you are hairy

• Im going to be brutally honest with you from those pictures i wouldn't say you look "presentable" but that depends on what your definition of the word is.
    It doesn't look great :/ i now understand why people say American women are ugly

What Girls Said 3

• Lol, she knew the answers she was going to get.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I think you're pretty just don't let people's opinions hurt you. Ask the question but don't get hurt. Ignore the haters... :D

• You look fine.