Update! how do I look and what can I do to improve?

alright everybody, since i had such a wonderful turnout on my last style/look post here is my update post. How do i look? how can i make myself better? ill post another update using all the advice you give me :) thanks everybody
update! how do i look and what can i do to improve?

oh by the way if anyone is good with hair, let me know what kind of product and brand that could tame this puff of a hairstyle i have going on. (without making me look like a greaser)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• You're pretty hot as it is. I think you would look even better if you got some contacts, lost the glasses, and went for a shorter hair-cut versus just restyling the length you've already got.

• not sure if i wanna part with my shaggyness :/ i don't think look good with short hair :P i think i still have a picture on my profile of me with short hair, have a look if you want :) im not sure if i can get contacts just yet but i can change out the glasses for something different

• hahah no worries, you haven't entered mullet territory just yet. I like the hair in your profile pic quite a bit better.

• really? you like that hair? :P its nice to know but im not sure if ill ever go that short again :/ i might trim this a little but i like having a lot of hair for some reason :P i think its from watching so much Tarzan growing up hahaha

• You have a lot of potential. You have a great build, cute face and good hair. You only need to dress better, take off those glasses and a nice hairdo.
    Maybe you can ask your hairdresser about some tips for your hair. Maybe growing it longer will look good.

• thanks so much :) im working on all of those things hahaha i found that hairdressers in my area are more concerned with making a buck off of me then helping me find the right product :/

• Actually I kinda like how you are now but if you want to go further I think even just putting contacts and taking off your glasses makes you good too

• not sure if i can do contacts just yet, any ideas on new glasses? :)

• i think i know what your talking about :) thanks!

• No problemo have fun haha

• You look fine as you are.

• You look very good! I wouldn't change much, maybe just the hair cuz I like messy hair in guys haha I am fan of long or messy style but thats just me. Explore other looks until YOU like it and feel comfortable and confident about it it :)

• really :P i wish more girls were like you, because taming this mop has been hell :P i wish i could pull off really long hair though, what are your thoughts on like shoulder length hair on me? hahaha

• Haha well maybe you can! You dpnt know until you try ;)
      I think that lenght looks very nice on you, but maybe a little bit more messy 😛ahaaha... Is up to you though, if you like it like that keep it that way :D the important thing is how you feel about yourself :)

• I think that you look good how you are, I just say try to get some contacts. You look better without glasses :)

• Hair cut loose the glasses wear looser t shirts

• You look good!

What Guys Said 0