On a scale of 1 to 10, what would you rate me?

Leave out the "You need to lose weight" kinda stuff cuz like I already know and it's not like I'm NOT working on it

Most Helpful Guy

• @shayanmortazavi brother don't be bully with this cute girl if she is that bad then you don't have to say worse things about it just respect girls okay she maybe your sister. if you want to comment then you can say this also that you have to work a bit it make you more beautiful but you are just trying to make her feel bad about it;;; it hurt people okay

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• It's not fair to rate this. The "problem" is weight. You already said you were working on it. Rating someone that's not at the point they're working toward is a waste of time and harmful to the progress you've made so far. EVERY girl is beautiful... but nasty fat can ruin that pretty easily. The good thing is... fat can be made to go away. It's certainly not easy, but it can be done... people do it every single day.
    You be prettier, healthier, and happier.
    So... with that being said, I'll rate you based on the potential I see from all your hard work. I'd say 7/10... and there's probably more potential than I can see.
    Can't wait to see an update in a year! You got this!

• 1st picture: 2/10
    2nd picture: 6/10

Being brutally honest...

• I think you look pretty

• umm... like 4... and i'm being nice.

• You really like to Max out the saturation on your pic don't you, so bright

• Looks like you might eat me

But why do you have a tiara on... im sure daddys probably like my beautiful little girl put this on

All kidding aside... your pretty just you need to fix up your style... are you from a small town

• 3/10 I've seen worse, you definitely have potential if you work out and eat healthy.

• you are a pretty young woman

• Well I won't lie to you, you are kind of on the plump side, but I am too. Many guys prefer that.

• 1 because you are FAT AS FUCK

• Not even a 3/10.

I don't know what else you want to hear.

• To be honest. 1, you're really ugly but that can change if you lose weight.

• not my type sorry

• the princess look was cute the emo/clown wasn't

• 6 out of 10

What Girls Said 6

• I really like th pixie cut. It's uper cute :)

• I will reiterate what cobrar97 said and what ShayanMortazavi said.
    I help people like yourself all day long to either lose weight or kick ailments that they are having.
    Feel free to PM me for dieting help as I am a nutritionist/herbalist.

• You have pretty features! Your eyes are stunning

• Exceptionally beautiful eyes!

• Umm no @BreatheMe

• Dude you're 17 not 13. Start acting it.

• @shayanmortazavi ^

• okay listen , I don't know you personally and you don't even know me so this comment is not a compliment. I do think and believe that you are really attractive , in a good way. Rating is not a good idea because someone can give you 3 , 4 , 6 , or 100 ! Walk and live with confidence because I give you 200 and it doesn't matter how people think of you. Believe in yourself and believe that God makes no mistakes. You are perfect and beautiful , really beautiful ! xoxo

• I'm being honest like a 2/10

• More like a 1

• @ShayanMortazavi bruh you got your point across, for your info I only weigh 130 not your estimate of a number of which doesn't even exist.. so if you're gonna criticize, do it right because then maybe people will actually take you seriously.