Should I try gaining a little more weight (See picture below)?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the way you look suits you best.

• Of course that's what she's looking for, why do you think she chose it as best answer. She never wanted to actually gain weight

• Haha yup lol
      She thought she was so hot until everyone preferred more weight on her

She must be confused now lol

What Guys Said 44

• NO WAY!
    Do you know how many woman would kill to look like you?
    Do you know how many guys would kill to have a girl that looks like you?
    Never, never gain weight... because unfortunately, it's very easy to gain and very hard to lose.
    You're top 10 in my opinion... but that's just my opinion.

• I don't think it would hurt you if you did, but if your happy. there's nothing wrong in having a athletic physic like yours and as well postured as well, your efforts have repayed you, x

• Shit no. Why does every girl want to be fat? Jesus. Stop listening to the media, you're fine as hell.

• No. Stay like that forever.

• "gaining a little more weight"

Yeah that's crazy talk.

• Wow ! You are incredibly petite ! Though, somehow, it suits you. You know what? Just be yourself, don't change for other people. You are the only one who knows if you want to put on some weight.

• You look good - Any fitness work will tone muscle and add weight - Shape wise you are fine.

• No, I think you're fine, although you could "relax" on your diet and naturally gain some weight if you want to.

• What makes you curious about possibly gaining weight? What's the purpose? Your goal?

• You look really good in my opinion.

• Yeah, a tiny little bit more lean muscle on your calves and glutes and you'd have, in my opinion, the perfect body.

• You don't look scary thin, you look fit thin. I don't see any reason you'd wanna gain any, unless it's a little more muscle.

• Yeah, I think you'd look better with a bit more fat. Unless you want to be a model or something, it'd be a good idea.

• Your naturlly thin.. im not sure how much weight you can actually gain... but you can try

I think just continue working on body composistion

• Well, I wouldn't call you skinny or under-nourished... you look lean and toned... I'm very impressed!

• You look like a naturally slim person, so I say u look fine.

• Naa you look gooood.

• what's wrong with your look. you look fit, you look toned, you look athletic!

But maybe you could gain 2 lbs on each calf, they seem rather thin

• nope don't ever change.

• If you eat healthy and exercise somewhat then I say don't worry about it.

• If you want your shape to be thicker then go for it. You already have a nice tone body.

• You look pretty good as is.

• Whoever she is would not post that. Or anonymously.

• No, I think that's a good size.

• You look okay.

• Why would you want to do that?

• You are slightly skinny. Maybe beefing up SLIGHTLY wouldn't hurt. Nice body tho hun. ;)

• That depends.. what's your objective?

• nice squat rack...

• No you are good.

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 11

• I mean you're clearly in shape and work out a lot. It's clear that your physical health is important to you.

Honestly the decision is yours. It's not like you're anorexic or anything along those lines. You're just a slim in shape person. Staying your size or gaining a few more is really up to you. Either way you'll still be in shape. It just depends on what size/shape you want to achieve.

• i don't think you need to gain or lose weight. i think you look great! but if you want to, it's also not going to hurt. but you definitely don't need to. :)

• I think the way you look suits you well also.
    But if you are trying to gain weight, do it in muscle and not fat.

• Somebody squats! Nice quads.
    Don't gain any weight. I mean, you could if you wanted to. You'd still look good. But you have a great body as is.

• No. You are thin but I know woman even more thin who have boyfriends. You are fine the way you are.

• i think you just look very lean and slim. i think your weight right now is fine!

• No, that's what guys like to fuck.

• If you are eating right and exercising, you're healthy! You look awesome. People told me I was too skinny for too long, don't let people control your natural build.

• what? girl no you knw how hott you are?

• i think you look great!!

• I don't think so. It's easy to go overboard and as you get older it's going to get more and more difficult to lose/maintain a good weight.