What would you think of a girl if she did her makeup like this for school?

I know this is a guy. But I wear my makeup like this to school quite often & people look at me weird. And what's one word that describes this makeup look

& what do you think of girls who listen to heavy metal and screaming

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think of the rock band: Kiss
    And feel somewhat uncomfortable around her. Who knows what she's hiding behind that look. And not my style.

Most Helpful Girl

• That she would most likely be like the goth types I've known in the past who were pretty self centered, often rude, didn't know how or care to fit in. Still I'd give the person a chance to prove themself a friend, it would be their choice not mine I'm friends with people from many different groups, ethnic backgrounds. I prefer not to label people with anything other than friend. Then again I'm a cute little blonde girl, so they might just think what an airhead I am!

• Thanks for being honest & not being rude about it

• You get most helpful opinion

• Thank you for MHO, yes I'm being honest I find some people from a lot of groups just want to be antisocial, if they want to be that way it's their chosen path. I'd just rather be someone's friend, it's just less for me to worry about something I can't change.

What Guys Said 15

• It's definitely never going to get "good attention"... especially at school. School can be tough-times when it comes to relationships with people, and there's a few ways to look at this.
    1. It's going to alienate you from people. If you don't want to feel outside-the-circle of normal (what's normal), then I wouldn't do it. No matter what people's opinion, it'll never be good. This will over-flow to parents, teachers, etc. If you want to get through school in a normal manner... this isn't going to help, so try being like everyone else.
    2. It's very artistic, difficult to create, and looks awesome (in a dark, black way). If you are a good person to people, it shouldn't matter what you look like. If you do it because YOU like it, then that's good enough. If you are kind to others and people like you because of YOU, then it isn't going to matter... people will like you naturally. So YOU just keep being YOU and do an awesome job at it.
    3. You just want attention, and this will get it. Dress weird, look weird, and be weird. Sit by yourself at lunch, eat things that look like dead birds, don't talk to anyone, and creep people out. Everyone will talk about you and you'll get more attention that you can handle... but it'll all be bad. If that's your intent, then again, keep doing what you're doing and try to be even weirder yet.
    Hopefully you're #2 in those examples... because that's what the world needs more of. Not a follower, no the "norm", but the person everyone wants to have as a friend. Unfortunately, in school, #2 is super-hard to pull off. The other two options are very easy.

• I'm not doing it for attention I just like it. & I've never gotten in trouble for it so I'm not goons stop wearing it

• If that's the case, then you just have to do YOU the best you can. Don't get down because of the haters (they are always there). Just be a good person, and the other good people will be there right with you!

• Ur right thank you

• I would probably roll my eyes.
    I would think she has a boring personality and is trying to make up for it. This does not make you interesting. It just shows how desperate you are for attention.

• I'm not desperate but ok ✋🏻

• I want 2 know what people think but I wanted u 2 know that I wasn't desperate

• Is it important to you that I know you are not desperate?

• I think stuff like this is an expression of your individuality and I for one support it.

• It's creepy as fuck.

• I would avoid being around her.

• I like it on women but on guys I'll have a nice chuckle and be on with my day

• She has great eyes

• i would give her a hug as i feel she must need one

• Stay away freak.

• In one word... Insecure

• "Not my kind of person. Don't be rude, but don't engage first."

• She would look like a goth kinda or a clown. I fear clowns

• I would think she were looking for dick

• They let that happen, legally?

• Odd but some how hot

What Girls Said 12

• 4|1
  • I went to school with a few girls that did this... Needless to say, they grew out of it and now do the normal thing with makeup. Nike eyebrows etc...

• Yup. Typical goth makeup.

Standard of the outcast/freaks on my HS

• Just looks try hard to me, looks like someone who is trying to be different but looks just like everyone else who is trying to be different. I do think it looks attractive on some girls though but my first sentence is my initial impression. Also most guys don't care what you listen to, only my current boyfriend has ever listened to death metal like I do, everyone else listened to other things. It's nice to share your music interest with someone though.

• Ya where I live basically every1 likes country music

• thank you :)

It would be nice to be able to wear what everyone wanted all of the time, just when you get older sadly we get expectations put on us and employers have dress codes lol

• Ya that is goona suck

• looks cool!!!

• I'd think she's pretty cool and I'd want to be her friend but probably be scared of her at the same time

• (Wtf is dis) girl you should be more femisit and classy dis makeup is scary for real, guys are not attracted to this kind of makeup you need to change!

• Ya ok they don't like it but I'm not changing 4 guys

• Not especially guys you need to change to attract people around you, not only the guys and the girls too i mean its really cool when you walk and people look at you like dis girl is waww, maybe some girls will get jealous of you if you put a more feminist makeup and wear nice clothes trust me girl and change

• If people aren't going to like me because of the way I look then I don't want anything to do with them

• I would've wanted to be your friend soo hard in highschool omfg (emo lmao)

• I would think she is daring and not afraid of what others think.

• That's a guy?

I'm jealous.

• its pretty strange.

• I think it would be kind of ridiculous for girls to be sent to the principals office for wearing spaghetti straps because it's "distracting" and then let girls wearing makeup like this off the hook.