Guys, do you care about hair extensions?

My hairstylist busted my hair and now they look all thin and fragile. I wear extensions to make them look more full and thick. You can't tell the difference between my real hair and my extensions. I know hair grows back and I won't need to wear them anymore in a couple months.
My guy friends know about it and they never showed any sign of "disgust" or else about it.
But what do YOU guys think? Do you think it's a turn-off? Or you don't mind?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind.. mainly because if a girl is self-conscious about herself that's fine. If she's not self-conscious about herself that's fine also!

What Guys Said 4

• I'm totally fine with extensions because they can be great for a style. Adding them can make the overall look great.

• Long hair is the best... it should be a requirement.
    I don't like hair extensions though. I don't like anything on a girl that's fake. But if you need to do something until your hair can grow back, they would be ok... just don't rely on them and keep them for too long.

• Most guys don't notice things like that

• Are the easy to rip out

• No, they usually have multiple grips and you can use products and styling technics that make them stay in real' well. This morning, I was sitting and a guy who walked behind me and my hair got stuck in his satchel! It hurted like hell, but they stayed in!