Guys, Does size matter?

Guys often ask if size matters or not about certain things, so it obviously matter to them. So I was just wondering, does size matter about things such as breasts or ass? Because I don't have particularly big breasts and it makes me quite self conscious, and I wanted to know of anyone actually cares about that sort of thing, or if I was just stressing for no reason. Okay thanks for reading, answers are appreciated..

19

Most Helpful Guy

• No it doesn't matter, at least not for me. Sure, if I could choose I'd take a D cup. but they don't have to be that big to look good or to have fun with. Sometimes smaller breasts even look better. And if I have to choose between small, natural boobs or big, fake ones, then I'll go with the smaller boobs.

And when it comes to the ass it's even less important. The shape is the most important for me and it needs to be firm and no wobbly uncontrollable mass of meat. I personally prefer a smaller ass over one which is too big.

What Guys Said 18

• What matters is the entire package. The facts of life say (on average) that a women with big boobs is usually going to be big in other areas such as ass, legs, arms, belly (maybe even overweight). A woman with small breasts usually has small legs, tight core, feminine hips, and a small ass.
    Everyone has different preferences. I will take a small chested girl ANY day... because she's going to be tight everywhere else; and she's going to look amazing for many, many years. And I don't like fake boobs, so small is the only way to go. Although with this, I prefer a small, tight ass. No one likes "flat ass", but a small girl can easily do squats and have a perfect bubble-butt in no time. A woman with all these assets will have a nice thigh-gap too, which looks so hot in leggings and other tight pants.
    AGAIN... it's just my opinion. Look at Kim K now-days... some people love that; but I think it's totally gross.

• Idc bout titties. As long as you're not flat chested or have more chest than me, then you good. As for the booty, yea I care more bout that size. I love my ladies thick so I can't stand a flat butt.

• No it does not

• As I have said lots of times I love small boobies myself so much more than big and huge boobs

• I've dated girls with big... parts? and small, everything from an A cup all the way up to "oh my gawd, how do you find shirts for those?" Doesn't matter as much as you would think. Most guys are just glad to be able to play with them. (same with bums)

• I prefer average or smaller breasts - Lots of guys do.

• Yes size matters. I like as and small bs, and cs if they're perfect.

• It doesn't really matter. Its like this we like big tits and ass because no one likes a really flat ass but you don't have to worry small is still great

• Yes it does. Bigger the better

• Really noooooooooo.

• No big or small is good. But I like small boobs more

• actually i like breast small and big but my fav 34d and

• A large minority of men (30-40% most likely) actively prefers small breasts. Not okay with. -prefers-. Of the remainder, who prefer large, half of them dont' care much. It's like saying they might be able to pick a preferred nose shape off a chart, but it's not a big factor in how they determine who is hot.

Guys worry about their size not just because of it's look and how it might impact their partner's arousal, but because it will also change her physical experience.

In that sense, it's maybe more like 'vaginal tightness' combined with a visual impact, but it's also further loaded by the fact that men worry a lot about being able to physically satisfy women, where women, I believe, are generally pretty confident that guys will have an orgasm during sex.

• Yeah, it does for guys the same as for girls. Only we'll be focused on a girl's body shape, boobs and ass, as you say.

• no it doesn't BECAUSE, its about half and half for guys who like smaller breasts and bigger ones and same for butts. I know a lot of guys including me who prefer smaller both.

• Maybe to some extent for some guys. But if you're flat in either top or bottom then you will have to make up for it through other parts and your personality.

• Well as long as you dont have a flat butt it doesn't matter the size as long as its nice and round (squats anyone?) boobs are meh if you are anything over a B cups you're fine and if you are an A cup some guys still like that (me)

• They are like the sign over a pub, they get your attention but they don't mean the beer or the service are good.

• This comment made me laugh xD ty