What do you think of my thighs, and do you see my panties pattern in my pants, and am I hot?

What do you think of my thighs, and do you see my panties pattern in my pants, and am i hot?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The shirt is cute, but the shorts are a no-go. Your things are... well... Thighs. Nothing to say about them or are you more looking to be complimented on the "thigh gap" thing? If so, the way you sit is weird and awkward. Of course your things would have a gap because your lower thighs are not supported and are hanging free.

What Guys Said 23

• Shorts are very short - Legs are alright - Can't see panties or panty pattern anywhere.

• They seem nice to me but it is hard to just judge one body part without seeing how it fits in with the rest of your body. The fact that you are sitting and your lower legs are not visible make it harder to judge.

• Nice thighs, can't see pattern and would need more pix to assess if hot

• He has literally said this to many other women. Don't take his word for it.

• I'm just calling it as I see it. You ask for extra pictures a lot and you literally said "would you be able to tell if some one was hot with just legs pic, no face even?" there are no assumptions about how you choose to post.

• Sometimes on gag I feel like I'm trying to reason with fucking chimpanzees lol

• They're alright, no, no comment

• Your thighs are good and yeah you're hot, in my opinion.

• they look like legs

• They are great but you should consider not posting them here.

• They seem like very nice legs...

• Your really sexy, I can't barely see the panties pattern. Your hot!

• YES YES & YES... Yeah, we're gonna need to fuck

• The pattern of your panties? No if they're there i didn't notice them

• Nice thighs and Im not sure what you meant by the panties question haha, and yes you look cute

• Nice , no and yes.

• Legs are good, no, I can't, and sure.

• You are definitely not hot. Your thighs are very small and you look like you have no ass.

• Smoking hot !
    Love those legs , so sexy

• Thighs are fine. I don't see your panties pattern.

• very super beautiful thighs

• You are hot
    hot
    hot. hot

• hot as hell :)

• Definitely attractive. I would love to see your face.

• please post pic like this with face.

• 1. dont care about thighs so I don't know 2. no 3. dont know can't see your face

What Girls Said 7

• No thighbrows. No way you can be hot now. You might also want to work on finding shorts that fit over your belly next time.

• I can say honestly that your thighs look sexy. But the shorts have to go.

• what even are those? jean underwear?

• You're shorts appear a bit small, could just be how your sitting, but you're fine, your legs look great, I'm sure your thighs are fine, your cute and petite, you don't need to wear shorts that tiny tho

• Those shorts are very unflattering.
    Wow.

• All I know is I love your shirt (or what I am able to see of it, at least.)

• i like them.