Who do you thiink is better looking?

1-

who do you thiink is better looking?

2-

• guy 1 is better looking
  • guy 2 is better looking

Most Helpful Guy

• Two hands down. Minus the "looking like he has a job" thing, I think he just looks classier overall. I think "class" should beat "badness" if not only for the sake of society itself.

Not that 1 looks like much of a "bad boy". This is mostly a commentary on the direction a lot of male celebrities have taken.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll take number 2 please. He seems like he would be closer to my age. Mr One Direction is pretty young.

What Guys Said 6

• Guy 2 is kicking Zayn Malik into a cott and then feeding it through a paper shredder.
    Who'd even vote for Zayn?

• Okay... so apparently people do vote for Zayn, well that's not the first time my taste is going full on grandpa.
      I think I'm gonna brew my own cider and get into gardening.

• I think guy 1

• I bet you guy 2 is better looking because women think subconsciously he has a job. Then women say money doesn't really matter. LIARS

• lol er, guy 1 has money. guy 1 is zayn malik of one direction. he probably has much more money than guy 2 considering he is famous and guy 2 is not.

• Easily guy 1

• Guy 2 looks better than the queer in the first picture

• Its a tie to me. Zayn have better face but the second guy have better body i suppose.

What Girls Said 6

• I HAVE NO IDEA HOW ANYONE COULD CHOOSE ZAYN MALIK OVER THIS HOT HUNK OF A MAN

• Doctor Mike ofc! 💓 this shouldn't even be a question

• Doctor mikee of coursee, he's damn hot

• Zayn for sure. He is so HOT!!!

• Can I have two of number two, please?

• the first one.