Is this realistic?

So I'm half way into drawing and I was wondering if this is realistic.
Is this realistic?

Most Helpful Guy

• That looks good so far - I am working back through questions, I have already seen full face you posted later on - You have a good base here but you lost it a bit on proportions in full face - In the google search I did they seemed to have tricks to avoid that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks good! :D And yes, it looks realistic ^^

What Guys Said 4

• Its a bit blurry (the image) but from what I can tell I would say its very well done.

• wow this is amazing, continue it will be good drawing for sure.

• Much better than I could ever do...

• no its not realistic

What Girls Said 2

• It looks pretty good so far!
    If I can give you a tip, try drawing in the construction of the whole face before you start adding details. When you're drawing anything you want to start from general shapes and construction lines and work towards adding the details at the very, very last. So that means planning out where all the features will fall and using your reference to get specific, because everyone's face is different, and if you want it to look just like that person you need to train your eye to see exactly how that persons features are different.
    There are some good diagrams and stuff on Pinterest that show you basic head construction and the "generalized" breakdown of features on a face. That will really help make your drawings look more 3D and realistic :)

• It looks good, nice shading
    Practice makes perfect :)