How do I look? with pics. And please choose the best pic?

I am confident girl and just bored. So be honest people. How do I look you can use poll or rate me out of 10 by the way I have green contact eye lense in fourth picture. I am standing in last picture.
How do I look? with pics.   And please choose the best pic?

• Gorgeous
  • Hot
  • Average
  • Meh
  • Ugly
update..

Most Helpful Guy

• I like pictures 1 and 2 best. You look much, much better with straight hair (in my opinion of course). Since your face is oval shaped, the long, straight hair works best. From the last picture, you have a rockin' hot body, and those shoes are fantastic. You have it all together for sure.

• Thank you. It's very sweet of you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Best picture is the second one, it's the clearest picture and the red suits your skin tone. I agree with the below opinion, you have lovely features and could pull of the natural look. I think your hair looks better wavy too. I also have eyebrow envy, damnnn.

• oh wow thanks. You are very beautiful too. :)

What Guys Said 10

• Average. On all of the photos at least. Why do girls always think that men like duckfaces more than beautiful and bright smiles? No guy ever said "Man I have a duck fetish, I wish more girls would upload duckface pics". No! No, we would never prefer a duckface over a cute smile. And dont answer me with "speak for yourself" you can literally go out on the street and ask ANY guy you see, everyone will say "Of course the smile is better!"

• Actually I think big smiles are prettier than duckfaces or normal facial expressions. But my teeth are not attractive for some particular reason So smiling doesn't look good on me.
      thanks for opinion.

• Then smile with closed lips honey! Watch my Avatar, do it like I do! I dont think my teeth are ugly but it was just a good shot with closed ones. A modest and closed smile is also better than a duckface.

• Very attractive I like second pic the best

• Average about 5

Body is just a regular body... not much real working out going on there.. so thats average thin

• 2nd pic looks best go with that

• you're okay looking

• The first three are the best.

• Ouwww mamamia you are beautiful

• Definitely pretty. Would love to see a picture with no makeup.

• I don't have enough experts to send link. sorry. and thank you :)

• No make up is for the very confident women

• @TripleAce lolz. maybe I can put here a link with some blanks so that Gag will let me.

• learn how to smile, your face looks weird in all your pictures.

• I know how to smile. just keep those non-sense to yourself. I dont like to smile a lot in pics.

• The second one.

What Girls Said 4

• I like the 3rd better. You like most girls do not look good in lipstick.
    I think your eyebrows are a tiny bit too over manicured, but I have seem way worse on girls.
    I do like the last pic too, the full body shot. Nice legs & thighs and bum.
    Being bi, if facially you are looking like pic 3, I would surely hit it ;-)

• lol. thank you.

• NP hun. But basically what I meant is don't try to be sexy. Sexy comes naturally to those that have it.
      And you have it girl.

• You look like Bay from switched at birth

Just an observation.

• Although she is lovely and pretty, I think I look girlier. thanks for your comment :)

• I watch that show since day 1. She does not look like Bay.
      Bay is hott. ;-)

• @CuteRedhead - you don't see it? Not in the eye shape/color and hair? And a little in the face? 'Cause it's like they could be 1st cousins or something.

• i like the fourth picture best. you're super cute! you should give a real smile though! :)

• thank you. you are lovely and thanks for advice!!

• Gorgeous, I love the curls & green lenses!

• thank you. its very kind of you