Rate face in this?

OK so why can I never draw a drawing so realistic like a photo... I mean its so hard!
Rate face in this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like you lost control of proportions, the top half seems good then you expanded the jawline and lips to an overwhelming size that no longer suits the face.

• I wanted to give that mixed race look ya know

• Which is fine, but you went a bit overboard lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Like others said, the proportions are kinda weird in the lower half of her face. Her lips are far too large and her jaw is too wide compared to the rest of her face. I like the way you did her eyes though, and you did a good job with the details of her hair and eyebrows. If you fix the things I mentioned, I'd give it a decent 8.5 out of 10.

What Guys Said 4

• Keep practising the raw talent is there - I googled "How to draw a face" out of interest - There is a couple of sites and Youtube videos, you might find help there.

• Because you dont look at the light and shadows. Thats the first thing you got to see after you draw the naked face. "Where are the shadows?"

• Lips should be smaller. They are too big.

• It's a little creepy.

What Girls Said 0