Attractive, Ugly or Average?

Attractive, Ugly or Average?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 55

• Attractive

• booooooooooooooooooooooooobs

• attractive

anyone else think the breasts are photoshopped or edited? what's with the ridges under her right arm on the shirt? or the discoloration on the bottom of the right breast that looks like the shirt is faded? or the fact that the right breast seems sag to the right? or the weird fuzzy coloring at the underarm... I could be wrong but it jumped out to me

even with the photoshopped boob I think the face is very attractive

• I think someone is fishing for complements haha :-D

• Thanks for the upvotes :-)

• I know right! I could never do this! If the basis of a person's self wortth /self esteem is on the opinions of strangers, than it is time for said person to work on other aspects of their life. ( e. g. Academic pursuits, sporting achievements, volunteer work, etc )

• The asker of this question obviously has too much time on her hands lol :-p

• Above average - attractive.

• Average...
    ...

• Attractive really. But somehow not my type. Even tho my mind tells me "there is LITERALLY NOTHING to complain about, its a beautiful Woman following the set of rules you made to tell if a woman is beautiful or not!" my heart says "nope.. somehow she isn't your type"

• I remember reading a study where they took one girl and made her up like above, and then gave her a more natural ' girl next door' look. They ask men to vote on the most attractive. The 'girl next door' look won out hands down. ( even through it was the same girl- not that the guys knew this) Do you think that this image makes you think of a high maintenance, demanding woman, and is thus not quite so welcoming and attractive?

• @Poppykate Yes, I think thats it! Since I like the natural look more! Thanks!

• I think very attractive

• She's gorgeous

• Attractive, but I highly doubt it's actually you though. Lol I don't understand what people get out of using other people's pictures for confidence boosters.

• attractive

• Kim K? Is that you?

• Attractive. Usually girls who think they're ugly are actually hot and girls who think they're hot are actually ugly. Keep that in mind the next time you're feeling ugly.

• Attractive. I'm sure you already know this...

• Ohhhh, attractive.

• very attractive. That can't seriously be something you were unaware of.. I would comment on your sexy body, but barely could get a glimpse of it with your wonderful boobs 'blocking' the view.

• Very Beautiful 100%

• Extremely attractive...

• That knowing smile in the pic gives me a feeling that you already knew this...

• Attractive lady. :)

• Well... Attractive

• Yes attractive.

• your very attractive yes

• Is this a joke?

• attractive

• On a scale from 1 to 10. Your like 5.1/10.

• Big boobs don't make an attractive face.

So I go for average.

• attractive

• If I was a girl I'dd go lesbian

• You are beautiful and charmer

• More from Guys
    25

What Girls Said 10

• Omg so prettttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Love your style! Omg I would LOVE to look like you when I'm older! <3 x

• Attractive.. 😊

• Very attractive

• Attractive

• Ugly, you are trying way too hard and way too much make up.

• Attractive

• Your absolutely stunning 😍🔥

• Are you seriously asking us -_-
    Definitly hot!

• #catfish
    That photo is not you smh XD

• Go fish somewhere else.

• Someone's jealous

• @Kris85 she's most definitely fishing for complements. The other men don't see it coz their little brain has kicked into gear lol :-D

• @kris85 and then they bash me for calling her out and say that i'm jealous... Lol seriously why would i be jealous of something so pathetic?