Rate me? And how old do you think I am?

I know, it's really shallow to ask this question but I just want honest answers. I've been told I'm pretty by both guys and girls but I don't know if they actually mean it or if they just say it to be nice. Personally, I think I'm pretty average and there are some features that I'm less satisfied with but overall I'm ok with the way I look. So what would you rate me on a scale of 1 to 10? And do you think I look my age (21)? I chose two pictures: one with no makeup on and one with party makeup on. The lightning in the second photo is pretty bad by the way...
Rate me? And how old do you think I am?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to learn how to do make-up...

• Haha actually my friend did my makeup that day so it's a bit too much for my taste... I don't usually do my makeup like that

• I'm 5'4 1/2" when I do wear heels on a good day. xD

• Well, that's perfect :D

What Guys Said 23

• Yeah you look right around 20. And very very pretty 😍 I love all your features! Beautiful eyes, lovely lips, cute nose, perfect sized boobs, soft looking hair, all you need now is an adorable little smile

• Id rate you 8 and you do look like your age

• Very pretty - I prefer pic with no make up - You look slightly younger about 20

• You look like the boy from the re-make of Halloween.

• i will rate you an 8. you look confident and thats important. and you look a little bit younger then your age

• You have a nice hair. by the way don't put too much make up like that.
    You have a natural beauty that means you have to use a small amount of makeup.

• 7/10 you look younger than you actually are, like as in 16. Also lighten up on the eye makeup, it's too much.

• You look older with make up on but, I'd give you an 8

• i'd say 17

• Damm you look good. I love the polka dot dress! Your boobs look amazing in that pic. 9/10
    You look 19 to me.

• The seccond picture would be better, but the makeup kinda ruins it, sorry :/ I think you're very pretty, got good eyes good cheeks :) , and not to be rude but good chest,

• You look 25 to me in both of the pictures. Though you are pretty.

• You look really attractive, and I bet you have a guy waiting for you! You look 19!

• 9.5 wow you're beautiful I love both pics and your eyes are nice too ;-)

• You're sweet 20, have a super beauty...10/10

• You're very beautiful, you look younger as 18 - 19'😅
    I think you're 10 / 10 🙈

• you looks very sexy, hot and beautiful. i think your age is 21

• you look about 20-21
    and from 1-10 I give you (6.8)

• you look young nice rack

• 7.5 and 18-20...

• You look 20 ! I'd rate you for at least a 7,5 :)

• I give you 7, if you were a little thin, you will look better.

• Laying a carpet is... very much like making love to a beautiful woman. You check the dimensions, lay her out on the floor, pin her down, walk all over her. If you're adventurous - like me - you might like to try an underlay.

What Girls Said 8

• I would rate you about a 6.
    You look 100 times better in pic 1 with no make up.
    I would check you out if I saw you in pic one. But you look terrible in pic two. I would not even glance.

Facially, I would say in pic one you are perfect. Especially beautiful hair and really beautiful eyes that the make up covers up or does not let out.

But as a nutritionist/herbalist, I judge by the body too, so that is a factor in making a full decision.

• Are you saying that I'm overweight? :O

• I don't know, I thought that's what you meant when you meant that you judge by the body. I'm actually very interested in nutrition so I was wondering what you meant by that :)

• Oh no. I did not mean anything along those lines.

• You look like 18-20 but you are so pretty without make-up.

• You look good and yeah you do look like someone around 20-24.

• I think that you look 21...

• You look really pretty in both pictures. I love your hair in the second one. I want that haircut.

• Wait how old are u really? In the first one u look like 11 and in the second one u look like 11 with too much make up

• You look pretty young, like 18
    I don't like the makeup pic, try natural makeup
    I won't rate you but I think you're very pretty, you have nice features.

• I think you look really pretty either way. Id say you look about 19 years old. And you look so much better with short hair in the second pic. So keep it short. id say you are a 7/10.