Which girl prettier?

Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell, Lucy Hale, Troian Bellisario, Sasha Pieterse

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
22|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• I think they're all pretty but I honestly don't get the hype about Shay Mitchell. I've always thought she was the most plain looking. I think Troian is the prettiest but I'm also biased because I really like her character and her as a person based on some of the things I know about her.

0|1
    1|0
    • I don't into Shay Mitchell that much, But I don't know why her pain looking get a lot of votes, And people think she is a natural beauty. I agree with you, I love Troian her looking as well, Also her character in the Pretty Little Liars. She's gorgeous and taller.

• Wow if I was to describe one of them as having a plain look, I'd definitely say Troian. Note, I think they're all gorgeous and plain isn't necessarily a bad thing. Interesting how we see the opposite lol

• I've always thought the girl who plays Ally was kind of fat in face and not nearly as pretty as any of the other girls. But I couldn't care less about looks, and I don't know how any of these actresses are IRL. My favorite character is Hannah. But if I had to give a shallow superficial answer, I'd say Emily or Spencer. Emily has a raw natural beauty, and Spencer has a classic nobel beauty. Neither of the characters wears much make-up, other than the make-up applied to the actresses for the character roles... To clarify, as a person the characters Arya, Hannah, Mona, and Aly all wear a lot of make-up and dress in really trendy clothes. They are more about image, where as Emily and Spencer are more about personality and personal accomplishments.

0|0
    1|0
  • Shay Mitchell... she is the prettiest..

1|1
    0|0
  • Definitely now Lucy hale. She has an... aura that I don't trust.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're all pretty but i think Shay and Ashley are the prettiest

1|1
    0|0
    • Welcome back , I think Ashley better than Shay, Because she is a blonde girl just like you haha !

• I've always thought all of the Pretty Little Liars were incredibly beautiful, but if I had to pick, I would say Shay Mitchell. 2nd would be Sasha Pieterse

0|0
    0|0
  • all same level of attractiveness

0|1
    0|0
  • Shay <3

One time a friend told me I looked like this Shay person from a show I despise. And I quickly got her some glasses, but it still boosted my confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lucy Hale is so prettiiii <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Shay Mitchell is gorgeous!

0|1
    0|0
  • Lucy Hale is the prettiest

0|1
    0|0
  • If i comsider pretty as only face then lucy hale. But shay Mitchell is tall and has very good body. Hher face is not as beautiful as lucy hale but pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • They all have beauty

0|1
    0|0
  • Shay Mitchell hands down, she's a stunner! Lucy hale comes 2nd, but they're all very beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look hot. No pref.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shay Mitchell is super good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sasha girl is so gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lucy and Sasha have the pretties faces but Lucy is my favorite PLL character.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are all really attractive. But I think Shay Mitchell is gorgeous 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
    • Why her , Why her...😭

• They are all attractive women. I just like Shay's style and overall look the best, since it's similar to mine haha.

• Ashley is gorgeous and she seems to have a down to earth personality

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10