Which girl prettier?

The girls from the famous TV show Pretty Little Liars

Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell
Which girl prettier?

Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell, Lucy Hale, Troian Bellisario, Sasha Pieterse

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• I think they're all pretty but I honestly don't get the hype about Shay Mitchell. I've always thought she was the most plain looking. I think Troian is the prettiest but I'm also biased because I really like her character and her as a person based on some of the things I know about her.

• I don't into Shay Mitchell that much, But I don't know why her pain looking get a lot of votes, And people think she is a natural beauty. I agree with you, I love Troian her looking as well, Also her character in the Pretty Little Liars. She's gorgeous and taller.

• Wow if I was to describe one of them as having a plain look, I'd definitely say Troian. Note, I think they're all gorgeous and plain isn't necessarily a bad thing. Interesting how we see the opposite lol

• I've always thought the girl who plays Ally was kind of fat in face and not nearly as pretty as any of the other girls. But I couldn't care less about looks, and I don't know how any of these actresses are IRL. My favorite character is Hannah. But if I had to give a shallow superficial answer, I'd say Emily or Spencer. Emily has a raw natural beauty, and Spencer has a classic nobel beauty. Neither of the characters wears much make-up, other than the make-up applied to the actresses for the character roles... To clarify, as a person the characters Arya, Hannah, Mona, and Aly all wear a lot of make-up and dress in really trendy clothes. They are more about image, where as Emily and Spencer are more about personality and personal accomplishments.

• Shay Mitchell... she is the prettiest..

• Definitely now Lucy hale. She has an... aura that I don't trust.

• They're all pretty but i think Shay and Ashley are the prettiest

• Welcome back , I think Ashley better than Shay, Because she is a blonde girl just like you haha !

• I've always thought all of the Pretty Little Liars were incredibly beautiful, but if I had to pick, I would say Shay Mitchell. 2nd would be Sasha Pieterse

• all same level of attractiveness

• Shay <3

One time a friend told me I looked like this Shay person from a show I despise. And I quickly got her some glasses, but it still boosted my confidence.

• Lucy Hale is so prettiiii <3

• Shay Mitchell is gorgeous!

• Lucy Hale is the prettiest

• If i comsider pretty as only face then lucy hale. But shay Mitchell is tall and has very good body. Hher face is not as beautiful as lucy hale but pretty

• They all have beauty

• Shay Mitchell hands down, she's a stunner! Lucy hale comes 2nd, but they're all very beautiful!

• They all look hot. No pref.

• Shay Mitchell is super good looking.

• That sasha girl is so gorgeous!

• Lucy and Sasha have the pretties faces but Lucy is my favorite PLL character.

• They are all really attractive. But I think Shay Mitchell is gorgeous 😍

• 0|1
    • Why her , Why her...😭

• They are all attractive women. I just like Shay's style and overall look the best, since it's similar to mine haha.

• Ashley is gorgeous and she seems to have a down to earth personality

What Guys Said 10