Am I "too skinny"?

You're honest opinions would really help me right now, normally i would never ask a question like this but I've been getting the same comment by friends, family and even random people lately which is "you're too skinny you need to put some weight on" its kinda getting me down now so in your opinion would you say im too skinny?
Also i didn't fancy posting photos of my body just wearing underwear so hopefully you can get the gist by these photos

Am i

Sorry for the bad quality

Most Helpful Guy

• You are slim. To me it doesn't look like you're 'too skinny' - you have a very light bone structure, slim hips etc, and that's not related to your body fat.

Is your energy level good? Do you get sick a lot? If you're in good health, and your doctor is happy, ignore people who have different builds from you telling you what they think you should weigh.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that you are but I don't think you are too skinny. If you are healthy it shouldn't matter. Nowadays people are making comments on fat people because they are fat thinking that they are not healthy, when they could be overweight due to some other health problem. If you are exercising and eating healthily then those other people should go stuff themselves. I think you look lovely, okay?

• Thank you! You're right i was thinking the exact same thing as long as someone is healthy why should it matter :/

• Exactly :) don't let them get you down on stupid superficial things - be happy that you are healthy :) xx

What Guys Said 44

• Everyone has different preferences when it comes to this subject. Are you healthy and at a weight that you body maintains naturally? If so... then that's just they way you are made.
    As far as attractiveness... I personally think you are one of the most stunning women I've seen (but I like thin girls). You can certainly exercise to build muscle and a little bulk... but NOT fat.
    As you get older, as most women deal with, it's hard to get rid of fat... so don't purposely make yourself bigger now. You are what many women would kill to look like.
    Are you skinnier than the average girl? Absolutely. Are you smaller than many "thin" girls? Yes. Are you perfect? I think so. Many people think so. So why change?
    Lots of times, when it comes to girls especially, even good friends will try to sabotage you just because they don't like how perfect you are. Like when you try on clothes with friends at the store. They won't let you look bad, but if something just looks "ok", they'll tell you it looks great so you don't look better than they do.
    The hottest girls usually get their opinions from someone other than friends... because friends don't always tell it 100%.
    Anyhow... you're darn-near perfect. Please just be you.

• me personally prefers a little more meat on dem bones but I think you look great. my opinion doesn't really matter

• you look okay with clothes on. without, who knows maybe it would have been a different story. your arms look skinny af, i can't notice anything else.

• You look very hot

• No you look good. ;-)

• The quality is good and you are gorgeous.

• You are very slim - 10/15 lbs would do you no harm at all - You would still be very attractive.

• Definitely skinny. Make sure you don't get in the unhealthy area with weight.

• I think you just look nice and fit... I certainly don't think you need to lose weight and you should be happy the way you are!

• To me you do look a tad too skinny, i don't mind skinny girls, but there is a point where it's not really attractive, now if your like me and it's in your genetics to be slim (high metab and all that) then can't really do anything about that, but if you go all "slim model" on me, that isn't attractive in any way. I prefer some curves on my girl

By the way i'm not saying you're unattractive, you are very attractive

• Ahhh, yea, actually with a high metabolism you can literally eat all day, and just about anything you wish, it's fab, you've got to eat more if you want to gain, like you got to eat A LOT, for us types that's bout the only way

• I've had the same comments... everyone says I'm too skinny and need to put weight on etc... but this is what I am !

Yeah you are slim but tbh you are truly gorgeous !

You are perfect as you are.

• nah I like skinny girls stay how you are

• Where did your stomach go? You definitely need to put on some weight! But yeah as long as you're happy screw my opinion👍

• You look fine but perhaps could think about putting a pound or two on. I certainly wouldn't climb over you to get to a guy.. lol

• I think pretty borderline, one pound less and Def too skinny in my opinion

• Well yea a little yes... but its not so bad... just workout and eat

Guys always need to work out to gain muscle since its the only way... do the same

• as long as you are healthy it's fine but most guys will prefer more meat on a girl

• You look Gorgeous, your body is sexy, I'd like ate a girl like you. Skinny is hot ya know?😘😍

• Kinda. Alil more weight shall do the trick 😋

• You are skinny but your I like you lipstick and choice of make up. How tall are you because you look very tall?

• u are slim yeah but if eat heathy that is what matter.. if u are healthy and u feel good with yourself. U look pretty anyway :)

• But are you skinny like that since you were a child? Is it the genes?

• Well everyone has their own opinion, personally I dont think so but Im into many body types lol. You manage to be skinny with a but and boobs so I think you're doin good

• No, just my type; perfect. If you don't exercise that wouldn't hurt.

• Your body looks like a barbie :p

• You look amazing to me!

• u look more old than you're skinny.

• need to be bit thick

• Sexy but don't get any skinnier

• You fitt..

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 17

• No hun, I am a nutritionist/herbalist.
    You do not "appear" to be too skinny. But if you tell me your weight and hight (you seem tall) (if you want to do that via PM, its cool) I can tell you or not if that is ideal or not and give you some recommendations if need be.

But you look good in a pic to me girl weight wise.

• You look really thin but not unhealthy. As long as you're eating, and if you're comfortable with how you look, you're fine.

• As someone else pointed out you have a thin bone structure. You're just narrow and light boned. You'll prob always look a little thin, you can't help it.

• I couldn't help but notice your style. Both your outfits and room look bomb!

And back to the question... you look like you are at borderline of skinny and too skinny. I must say that many girls are jealous to be honest haha. I feel like building muscle could definitely benefit you if you wanted. As for the eating, as long as your diet is healthy and plentiful, do not change it. You can always ask your doctor if you are worried about your weight. S/he would know best. Best of luck :)

• Kinda, yea... If I were you I'd gain 5Ibs and ton the tummy with some crunches, make that firmer, you're pretty, but I guarantee you, a little more meat on your bones toned up real nice, will not only improve your figure, but you'll look healthier too

• No don't gain weight but eat healthy and exersise it will firm your muscles.

• You look alright, anon.

• Don't worry, just eat when you are hungry, and don't when you are not...

• I'm extremely jealous your figure is beautiful 😍 I would not say you're too skinny, I think that that's your figure and it's awesome and you're probably a bit thinner than the average girl but that's fine! It mean that you're able to pull off that long skirt better because it shows off your slim figure. You still look great and shame in anyone putting you down! 😄

• as long as you dont have an eating disorder and love yourself there is no problem

• I think you look great the way you are. I like the first outfit by the way!

• Ehh... I will say this... this look works for you. You pull it off fabulously

• As long as your healthy and happy in your own skin, I think your figure is gorgeous!!

• You look skinny but you do not look sickly skinny
    I think your clothes look great
    You seem to have a good fashion sense
    If I had your waistline I would go crazy shopping

• You are but I find you hot.

• Nah, you're gorgeous. As long as you eat healthily, you're fine

• Very stylish! I love that mirror and those shoes!

... buuut... no offense, I think you are too skinny and you look like a preteen playing dress up in her big sister's closet wearing her mother's makeup and shoes. :/

• You re lovely. Who told you that?

• Thank you! <3
      Close friends and some family members have said it but mainly its been random people on social media sites like instagram and twitter x

• Ah sry i just read the description. Tell your friends nd family members to chillax. I get those remarks too a lot but trust me it s complete rubbish as long as you are healthy and happy.