How do you find this body? Fat or not? Hourglass or pear or wt? If fat? How many kilos to loose?

How do you find this body?  Fat or not?  Hourglass or pear or wt? If fat? .. How many kilos to loose ?

Most Helpful Guy

• First... you look good as-is.
    If you want to be perfect (and that's whatever perfect is in your mind), it can be done. You have an hourglass shape that's just hidden by a little "extra". You could lose about 15-20 pounds and some toning. At your age, although still hard work, wouldn't be hard at all. Your body SHAPE is spot-on, you just need to slim it down now.
    Most likely, when you lose weight, especially that much, you will lose some of those tits too. Don't worry about it. Nearly ever guy would rather have a tight girl with no boobs than the other way around.
    HOWEVER, this is just my opinion. If you are happy with how you are, then DON'T change. You are not obese or anything that would cause health issues... so it's totally up to you at this point.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you kept eating everything you normally eat, but work out hard... jog, aerobics, dancing, pilates, yoga... giirrrrrrlllll you could turn that body into a masterpiece! You've got great assets, you just need to tone up and turn some of that body fat into muscle mass. Also wear heels often, keeps your butt nice and round and sexxxxxy hawtttttt, trust me

• Basically you need a strenuous workout plan and stick with it... cutting down on carbs will speed up the process, no pop, cut back on pasta... portion control is key

• Also drink lots of water when you work out.. keeps you hydrated and improves skin

• Especially vitamin water

What Guys Said 41

• How to look better?

Clean your mirror!

• I would say the person could stand to tone up, do some running and sit ups to tone the fat. there's an hourglass figure there especially if they lost a few lbs from the waste

• damn woman, lose some weight. Also clean the mirror. I would say you need bigger boobs but you should lose about 10 pounds. You are easily a 4/10 since you are curvy and you look like you have a nice ass but if you ass looks like Amy Schumer's then make that a 2/10.

• Not bad at all - Good shape - Concentrate on fitness and toning work - I would say pear and maybe 7.5 kgs.

• gdamn that mirror.

you look a little chubs.

• Change nothing at all.
    You have an attractive womanly shape.

• Ok, there is a lot of misconception when it comes to shape, bodysize and weight, so let me help put you in the picture.
    I am a retired medical professional and I can tell you that looking at the size of your wrist bone, you have a larger frame. There is nothing wrong with that. Some people have larger bones and some have smaller bones, it's just the way of it.
    Not much muscle is required to cover the wrist bone and this gives a fairly accurate idea as to the size of someone's skeletal frame.
    You are NOT fat, chubby nor any other word that describes a person being overweight. You are very well proportioned to your frame size.

• I think your actually very sexy... the right kind of curvy for sure.. a little chub but the good kind

I can't tell if your pear or hourglass because it would depend on how wide your shoulders are in relation to your hips

But it's between pear and hourglass

• A little on the thick side but still very beautiful. If u wanted to lose a few kilos, maybe 5 or so. But tbh I think ur great as is

• Looks good but with room for improvement.

My recommendation is to lose about 5kg in fat, but put on 6-7kg in lean muscle around the core, back, shoulders and glutes. So all up, I think you should gain 1-2kg.

• On the heavy side but not by a lot. I suggest working out. Being more active.

• That is not an hour glass figure.

• You could easily lose the weight you want, get the body you want, with some simple lifestyle changes

• Looks fine, slightly fat. If you want to loose I think not more than 5 at most. What you really need to lose is not weight but tune up the body. :)

• I like those curves. Very sexy :)

• you look great, all you need to loose is the dirty mirror

• You look all right. Just trim off approximately 4 kilos, or 9 pounds.

• Actually Tarvold below had a good point. If you gain muscle mass (and end up gaining nominal weight) but lose a dress size, that's actually better.

• Not fat.
    Actually is a very hot body...

• A little on the heavier side but not in the bad way, still attractive.

• Very slightly on the fat side. Few extra pounds, if anything. But you look pretty good, anyways.

• I think you're perfectly fine as is. You're pretty hot.

• You're thick in a good way.

• You're not fat by any means.
    You're very beautiful and you need to stop being self conscious of yourself, you look perfectly fine to me

• Your body type is fun to have sex with. Soft and ample.

• You are chubby, your body shape seems like it would be worth toning and loosing some weight. A few less pounds and it would look awesome, I don't even find it bad now

• Looks just fine to me. Maybe tone up some but looks good to me.

• I like your body the way it is, love my women curvy with some meat on them bones... although a few squats and maybe a few leg exercises and a bit of running to tone and maintain that sexy body of yours... please clean your mirror ;)

• How many kilos do you need to loose?

0kgs

you're fine just as you are, i like curvier girls

• more pear, with big boobs, I can tell you naturally have wide hips its just you belly is a little chubby but its not that big of a deal, honestly 5 to 10 pounds and youd be lookin real sexy, like Christina Hendricks

• Girls need to understand guys aren't into over weight girls, yes you're a bit chubby but thats FAR from overweight and repulsive, a little extra fat isn't a big deal to most

• You're good!! :D

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 11

• you look like an hourglass shape. You don't really need to loose much weight, max. 5-10 Kg. You could tone up though. the extra exercise will have you dropping a dress size easily. also, muscles are heavier than fat, so don't freak out if you get heavier.
    at that age you don't have to do too much to get results. after 30+ it's an uphill battle lol (I have the exact same body type as you) so do it now :-)

• I would say Obese.
    But I look at that through the lens of the medical industry as I am an nutritionist/herbalist and helping people lose weight is what I do for a living.
    I also do it to correct health problems as diet can reverse ailments.

• Wtf she's not obese.

• Obese? oooook and you are a nutritionist... how could she possibly have an BMI above 30? this girl is at MOST 10-15 pounds over her ideal weight, and even as is, she looks fine.

• Perfect as is, dont listen to these assholes. only loose the weight if you want not because others are telling you to

• Fat. I want to say hourglass but you dont have a small waist. You prbbly need to lose 10-15kg.

Now im waiting for people to downvote me

• Curvy/chubby. Still you look good but could lose some body fat. Even if you don't change your body i'm sure a lot of guys will still find your body really attractive.

• You are chubby but you don't look bad. Also you look like a column but it's hard to tell from the photo. I would recommend you lose about 10kgs.

• You're overweight, by a fair bit. You'd probably be an hourglass or. pear shape, but it's a little hard to tell.

Regardless of appearance, you need to lose weight for your health.

• Probably hourglass but that depends on your butt as well... anyway you carry your weight really well. I think you look good as you are but would look better a bit slimmer

• Ruler shape on the chubby side.
    Diet + excercising and you're gonna look great!!

• So surprised by all the people saying she is chunky or fat. You fucking kidding me? She looks perfectly fine.

• Just a bit chuncky plus the bridget jones granny knickers aren't helping.