Am I the type of girl you'd describe/categorize as having more of a sexy woman's look or a cute girly look (... if u had to say lol)?

• sexy
  • cute
  • neither... sorry bout your luck
... the reason im asking by the way is because im getting married and can't figure out what kind of wedding dress i should get. And style preference aside, what myself and most all girls want on their weddi ng day is to look the best you ever have, which i think to start means choosing a dress that compliments your natural "look" or "type" well, likeit is befitting on you (no pun intended)

Most Helpful Guy

• the first one looks so fucking photoshopped I don't know what to say lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• The pictures are very hard to tell from. They just aren't great pics. With that in mind, I'd lean more toward the sexy side versus cute. Cute is reserved for girls that are a little softer and not so chiseled. It would be much easier to tell if they were good pictures that showed all of you.

• Worst pictures to tell from. And I agree with the user who says it looks photoshopped. Anyway, I'm gonna go with "Sexy". Congrats on your marriage.

• I didn't vote for the very fact you look like my 1 of y exgf. ASIDE from that, I think you look cute.

• Sleek angular features, high cheek bones and full lips with dimples at the corner. Definitely sexy lady. Definitely sexy

• More sexy woman look

• You chin is very big and you have an oblong face. Your cheek bones are too prominent and need to be reduced. Also, do something about the massive amount of oil on your face, good bye.

• You are an idiot. She is beautiful.

• Saying she is beautiful is worth nothing because it is very generic. It is like saying you look good today. "What looks good about you then?" @Isamara

• This discussion is over. You have your opinion and I have mine, good bye.

• You've got a devilishly sexy look.

• wow you take the worst pictures c'mon

• i'd say you have a sexy look

• By the way, are you single? You look sexually appealing to me. There I said it. :)

• What type of top is the pink one it looks cute!

• You could honestly pull off either one.
    Cute but sexy at the same time

• Both pictures aren't the best angle to really tell, but I said cute

• Sence your emphasizing woman and girl I assume you wasn't born female

• Definitely sexy! How's the body?

What Girls Said 1

• I rated you as sexy. Because you are. But you do have a cute girly look and that is not a bad thing.
    On your wedding day and for the rest of your life, I would just cut out the lipstick because it does not do justice.