Guys, am I too petite/thin?

Guys, am i too petite/thin?
are my legs too thin to be considered a sexy girl? i also have a small butt. is that bad?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Too petite/thin for what/who?

What Guys Said 13

• You're small. You have a body of a little girl; therefore you can't be qualified as "sexy".

• what is sexy then? just because i am small it doesn't mean i look like a little girl wtf. you are hypocrite. has porn washed your brain? is only a big ass making a woman?

• you took pills to grow muscles. wow you must be proud! you have put in so much work! congrats

• If you can't handle the truth, then don't ask. The truth in this case is you are small.

• Yo are way too pretty for words! You have that gorgeous thigh gap, and no matter what others tell you thigh gaps are sexy.
    Never worry about your butt, if it's shapely it will get men's attention!
    Take care pretty girl!

• Bad for what? Do you want to be a porn star or a sex doll

Because if I like who you are, your attractive enough

• You look good

• I think you look way hot and appealing. You look like my teacher's twins only if she was slightly younger. Are you by any chance central Asian or Russian?

• no, you look good.
    and I prefer a small but firm butt over some big wobbly mass of uncontrollable meat lol

• you are just petite

• You are very pretty so don't change a thing

• You are definitely not too thin to be considered sexy. You look great.

• But do you have problems finding a boyfriend?

• i do have a boyfriend

• See? Thats great, it means that you are sexy enough for some people. For me you are too, and probably for almost guys here.

• No, I wouldn't say so, you got a small waist and it gets bigger at your hips which is always attractive, you look good to me, thin but not too thin, but you are wearing large clothes so hard to tell, but I say no you're fine!

• And pretty big boobs for a skinny girl^ sexy Id say, cute smile too

• you are perfect just the way you are

• nooooooooooooo skinny is perfect better WAY BETTER THAN FAT! <3