Which country has the best female models?

Brazil- Adriana Lima

Russia- Anna Kournikova

United Kingdom- Cara Delevingne

United States- Karlie Kloss

Sweden- Mini Anden

It wouldn't let me post a photo of Australia's Miranda Kerr because 5 photos is the limit but search her if you dont know!
And if you think a different country has the most beautiful supermodels then feel free to comment it

• Brazil (Adriana Lima)
  • Russia (Anna Kournikova)
  • United Kingdom (Cara Delevingne)
  • United States (Karlie Kloss)
  • Sweden (Mini Anden)
  • Australia (Miranda Kerr)

Most Helpful Girl

• Brazilian chicks are hot as fuck. As are dudes.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

• Out of your options I say Miranda Kerr. She's beautiful. But overall probably Brazil. I don't get the hype over adriana I don't think she's that pretty, but Alessandra ambrosio and izabel goulart are gorgeous and they're both Brazilian

• I adore Cara and the woman from Brazil could make me go lesbian for her haha :D however, I don't think you did Russia any justice. That model is not at all the most attractive, but Russian women are truly beautiful, you just happened to pick one that no doubt would not get the most votes.

• Lol i picked out of photo of Anna that i personally like? Im a guy haha that's something a girl would do if they was jealous lol if that was the case someone would also pick up on the photo of Cara being blurry so maybe that means i would hope she would get less votes? eh.

• Yeah, I was wondering since you are a guy (according to gag anyway lol). Either way, that's just my opinion, it's just that Russia is overflowing with beautiful women, Anna has a bit of a 'bleh' factor about her, when compared to the others. No hate, by the way, just an opinion ^_^

• Brazil hands down

• The prettiest girl up there is Cara. I also like her for other reasons.
    But I think Brazilian models are more consistently attractive, likely because of their melting pot blood.

• I'm not really interested in the world of modeling but from what I've seen so far I would say Sweden.

• Isn't Anna Kounikova a tennis player? Anyway, I voted Brazil. Adriana Lima has that sexy 'exotic' look, she's just veryy easy on the eyes.

• It's a tie between Brazil, eastern Europe, and UK.

• I model part time + am a Slovenian grrrl who lives in Australia but luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve Russian girls most = super, super hot :)

Vote B x 10000000000000000000 :)

• Sweden (Mini Anden) she looks so beautiful ^^ love the freckles.

• brazil comes out with a bunch of good ones

• Brazil. No question.

• Hey... Ummm where are the canadaians models? Haha. But from those Brazil baby!

• I think Sweden.

• Brazil, I guess.

• brazillians are awesome

• Brazil and Sweden

• They are all pretty in their own right. But I think Brazilians have an interesting eclectic background and to me some of the world's most beautiful people.

• Brazil and UK.

• Dang you posted an ugly white American woman
    I bet you only poster it because she's white
    Her face looks busted

• Brazil of course. They're gorgeous

• According to Google the country with the "best supermodels" is Brazil, UK, Sweden, Germany, Venezuela
    I voted U. K on this though cause Cara is adorable!

• Brazil.
    (Filler)

• The only Brazilian model i know if Adriana and she is gorgeous but i know a lot of supermodels from the UK because they're very popular here in Spain so im going to say the UK has the better female models and Cara is a beautiful example of that <3

• UK and Brazil

• Im gonna say United Kingdom because Cara is Queen!

What Guys Said 25

• I could figure out what to do with any of them, to be honest... But, if by some impetus I had a choice, I would go for the UK one, I suppose. Followed by Sweden, Brazil, U. S., and then Russia.

Of course, that's just 'these' models. I'm sure each country has others more attractive than the ones shown. Except perhaps for the U. K. she's really hot..

• Since I'm Brazilian and I a living witness that our girls are amazing, I'll vote for Brazil.

• UKs Cheryl Cole > any of them.

• Of the choices, Mini Anden. She actually is beautiful in her own right, not just as a walking clothes hanger.

Anna Kournikopia is not aging well!

• There was quite a few german and slavic supermodels as well also the other races as well.

• Adriana Lima...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...

• If the pictures you posted represented a general view of models globally, I would have to say Russia.

• I'm surprised most of the votes have gone to Brazil! Why her? I thought they would be more evenly spread.

• Lima is easily hottest!

• Filipino-Americans/Europeans.

Megan Young. Cindy Kurleto. I've met them both and they are incredible.

• It's between the Brazilian and the Swede for me. Depends on if I'm in the mood for a redhead or brunette I guess lol.

• I voted for UK even though I really like Adriana.

• From this list brazil

• Why not all?

• the loads of make up will soon suffocating their anorexic sleeves.

• Venezuela has the hottest models, most of them have been Miss Universe many times.

• Yes now we're talking

Miss universe girls destroy other women in looks

• Well dammit ! The UK doesn't only have models... they have the winning card ;)
    #caradelevingne

• Sweden out of these pictures.

• Any european nation.

• www.metro.us/.../Miranda-Kerr1-614x884.jpg

Picture of Miranda for anyone who wants to see

I prefer none of these though

• Sweden's Mini Anden. Everybody can have Lima. I don't want her.

• you can't judge a country by 1 girl but in that list, adriana lima wins.

• Bangladesh

• 😂😂😂😂 OMG! 5 countries that have the same types of women. LMAO!!😂😂😂

• Do you know what kind of can of worms you just opened up? Just wait in a few minutes you will have dozens of politically corrects nipping at your feet like little dogs annoying the crap out of you for not featuring a black woman in this list. Nevermind the fact that it is ok to find one race more attractive then the other (especially your own race), and never mind the fact that all these women are beautiful, because there isn't one with brown skin you are a racist apparently who is going to be harassed by internet people who have nothing better to do with their lives then get others to live the same way as them and pester others to think the same way as them

That being said I think Miranda Kerr is gorgeous.