Should I be self conscious of my body?

I'm 5'4" and weigh 105. I'm on the thinner side (I can't gain wait no matter what). Anyways my friends always tease me about having small boobs, when really I have a small band size (30B). I have a butt, although it's not huge by any means. Also this guy pointed out that my thighs are muscular. I do have quite long legs that are thin and toned, but my thighs seem to have a more muscle than my calves. My stomach is flat also. I don't like my body, people seem to like more weight nowadays (not to be rude), and they tease me for my body being like this. What do you all think? Does my body sound all that bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you should not be self conscious about your body. Every girl that has a body type different than yours will come and ask if they should be self conscious because they think that everyone is into smaller girls.

You are pretty much about the same as my girlfriend, maybe a tiny bit taller.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your friends are mean, first of all. Second of all, you sound perfectly healthy and proportionate. I've always been more curvy (hips and butt), and I was envious of girls with narrow hips and long legs. You can pull off any outfit.

Don't let them body shame you. They're likely a little jealous that you don't have to work to keep the weight off.

• This is spot on! Don't let anyone make you feel bad about any part of yourself. Everyone has a different body. To think that there is some perfect or ideal body is nonsense. I find women of all different shapes and sizes attractive.

I think that vmw2008 hit the nail on the head. Most of these types of comments are made by people who are very insecure themselves. Flat stomach, long toned legs, good height/weight... you sound beautiful. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

What Guys Said 10

• You can gain weight if you eat more calories. That's pretty much a fact. It's okay though. You will likely gain weight as you get older. Pretty much everyone does. There's nothing wrong with you being thin. A lot of us guys like and prefer that body type. There's a good chance the girls that tease you are jealous.

• 30b is very small. You sound like you look horrible. Compare yourself to this and then respond to my comment.

blog.angelawhite.com/.../...in_a_date_blog_001.jpg

That is a much more realistic body image because she is very big.

• omg you sound soo perfect. especially if you have them muscular thighs, that very attractive. and you having a flat stomach is also soo very attractive. your perfect

• It sounds good to me - I have always preferred slimmer look

• i find skinny girls beautiful

• why dont u post a picture since a description is fucking pointless...

• Your beautiful, don't let other people tell you how you should look, better to be thin than fat

• From what I've read. It seems like you have a great body. My opinion. Have a great day. :)

• A lot of guys consider that about perfect.

More guys like that body than girls have it so you should enjoy it and not be ashamed at all.

• I think it's just normal teenage paranoia about looks. Women don't normally develop fully until mid-20s. I've seen slim girls gain weight and vice versa. I've seen busty girls get smaller and girls with smaller breasts go busty, all in the space of a few years.

What Girls Said 3