Why do people call me ugly?

Why do people call me ugly?

Am I really that atrocious looking?

Is it because I have no fashion sense?

Is it because I don't wear makeup?

Is it my hair?

Is it cause I'm fat?

I'll put links to other questions that I have posted that have some pictures of me.

• Not Ugly
  • It's the hair.
  • Fashion sense is to blame
  • Need makeup.
  • Just ugly.
  • Fatness is the culprit.

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, so here is my honest opinion. From what I saw on your other pictures and what I'm seeing here. I don't think you really are ugly, you just haven't arranged yourself properly. I say this with the most kindness but you have a lot of arranging to do.

1. Wax the stache.
    2. Go get your eyebrows done.
    3. Get some good products for your hair and find a style that suits you.
    4. Get some better clothes. Fashionable ones. You can start simple, get a button up oxford; chambray might be nice, flats (ballet shoes) and khaki Capri. It's a start. (thrift shop might not be the best place)
    5. Contacts might suit you or a more stylish pair of glasses.
    6. Get a good bra.
    7. The gym beckons. I take that back it's screeching for you. Get your stomach toned. Also try to do exercises that focus on posture. Your back is going to be a mess later in life if you continue the way you are.
    8. I personally think chicks with the 'natural look' are hotter. That's just me though, so foundation and just a bit of mascara.

I'm not gay by the way, just have to know these things. I want a daughter so I have to know how to put ladies together too. I know my wife is gonna hit the jackpot to have me buying her shit. Haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you want me to be legitimately honest here? I'm going to be legitimately honest here.

1. Do something different with your hair, maybe get it colored. Add some vibrancy and bounce and life to it.
    2. Try wearing a tiny bit of make up? Just mascara, maybe? Accentuate your eyes and make them look bright and lively.
    3. Proper fitting clothes will do you wonders. Figure out what body type you have and look up suggestions for how to dress it.

• That was very nice, and not brutal, thanks.

• It's unnecessary to be brutal, it's totally possible to give criticism without being a prick. You're welcome.

I also forgot to mention maybe going into a salon (or beauty school if you can't afford a salon, because they have teachers who monitor what they do so they won't allow them to royally fuck your face up, and are half the price a salon is) and getting your eyebrows shaped.

What Guys Said 10

• - wax the mustache
    - go to a stylist and fix your hair
    - lose 30-40 lbs
    - buy better clothe's, get help with this if you can't figure it out.
    - your eyebrows may need a little love as well.

• I am not going to call you "ugly" but I am sorry to say that you are not at all conventionally attractive.

Other posters have recommended changes you should make. Employ them.

• You should exercise more. I think you are salvageable.

• Some people are just born ugly, and you happen to be one of them.

• Follow the fashion
    Little bit make up
    And most important lose weight immediatly

• not even the biggest troll of all time has a good response to this.

• nice mustache you got there

• Are you actually a girl or are you just trans?

• Well if I can be honest, it's cause you don't fully look like a real girl. You look possibly transgender...

• There's a reason for that.

• Polycystic ovarian syndrome. Causes a hormonal imbalance

• If you lost weight you would be pretty cute

What Girls Said 14

• I think it's because you're a bigger man in women's clothing... You should loose weight and start taking those testosterone blocking pills or w/e they are to look more womanly. Getting rid of the mustache, clothes, and hairstyle will also help. Those eyebrows also need to be shaped.

• Well you're not ugly to me, and people are wrong to call you so. You just need a bit of work. :) Well, I think you should go to a salon and get your hair done. Color it or something and brush it out. It would look awesome. Also, you should go and buy some nice clothes to wear that flatter your body, and wax your upper lip a little. Pluck your eyebrows and such and put some makeup on. :) You'd feel much better about yourself. Good luck. :)

• did you go through a sex change op? if so you need to be on a med to block testosterone and you have to was or shave the arms wax your upper lip give your eyebrows some love get your hair done maybe use some make up and lose maybe 20-40 pounds an you would look like a women like my brother in law

• You are not ugly. Ignore those rude people who bring you down.

• no everything is fine... and every girl gets insulted in her life, so don't take it personally.

• Wtf, you're not ugly! You look like everyone else. Gosh, some people are so mean.

• I don't think you are ugly. You have a nice smile and eyes. I would maybe do something different with your hair, though, to help frame your face better. You don't need make-up, but it can help bring out your eyes more, if you want. Or maybe shaping your brows a bit.

• Try shaving your upper lip. That could be it too. You have potential. New clothes, work out, and basic upkeep on your appearance. Make up is not necessary. Just basic care for your body and skin.

• I don't want to be rude or harsh, but I jusy don't think you're an attractive person. I have a few suggestions.

1.) Wax the mustache
    2.) Try getting some work done on your eyebrows
    3.) Find some nice looking and better fitting clothes
    4.) Maybe some nicer glasses or contacts instead
    5.) Try something new with your hair

• Pretty sure the pictures you posted and the profile picture is not you

• Lose the glasses... get contacts, get your eyebrows threaded or waxed, get the upper lip waxed, and maybe get some side bangs to cover your forehead.

• Okay, I'm going to be honest here.
    You're not extremely attractive, but neither are you ugly. Somewhere around the middle. But most people are around a 4-6, so that's really nothing to worry about.
    People call you ugly because they're rude, and putting people down makes them feel better about themselves. You can deal with this by telling them to F* off.
    Your hair is fine, you're not fat, and you dress better than I do. Only wear makeup if you feel like doing it, don't let anyone pressure you into it. It's your face, your choice.
    Hope that helps?

• The one thing to remember is that your looks do not determine your value as a person.
      Forget the people who are telling that you'll never get a guy to look at you. The thing is, and this is cliched, but looks will only go so far. I've met guys who I was initially very attracted to, but within five minutes, found absolutely repulsive because they were just so arrogant or self-absorbed.
      The last guy I liked wasn't really that attractive. Maybe like a 6. I didn't even pay attention to him at first. But as I spent more time with him, I began to think of him as a genuinely good person. I still didn't find him attractive, but I did really start considering going out with him. (It turned out that he was an asshole, but that's beside the point)
      Anyways, people are born with their face, and there's really no good way to go about changing that. The only thing a person has any control over is their personality. So if you're kind, considerate, caring, the people who matter won't care about looks.

• Thanks, that helps my self esteem a lot.

• Lose the hair and grow bangs

• Well, since you were born a male a heterosexual male isn't going to be attracted to you. If you're in places where you could meet gay men the chances of someone being attracted to you are higher.

• Eww, gays are gross.

I prefer straight guys (or bi) and Leabians, for I am a female.

• That's actually why I am afraid to ask out guys, I am afraid they would murder me.

• That's a legitimate concern to have, it's one I have for my own brother as well. Being in an environment where there's more people like you increases your chances of finding someone who would be attracted to you. I personally don't agree with it, but your safety is important. No one should be beat up or murdered but if you go after straight men there's a stronger chance of that happening than with someone who is gay, bi, lesbian or trans. Try going to clubs or social gatherings where there's more people like you, you'd probably have an easier time meeting someone.