Am I really that atrocious looking?
Is it because I have no fashion sense?
Is it because I don't wear makeup?
Is it my hair?
Is it cause I'm fat?
I'll put links to other questions that I have posted that have some pictures of me.
- Not Ugly27% (7)8% (2)18% (9)Vote
- It's the hair.4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
- Fashion sense is to blame12% (3)4% (1)8% (4)Vote
- Need makeup.4% (1)12% (3)8% (4)Vote
- Just ugly.46% (12)40% (10)43% (22)Vote
- Fatness is the culprit.7% (2)36% (9)21% (11)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Okay, so here is my honest opinion. From what I saw on your other pictures and what I'm seeing here. I don't think you really are ugly, you just haven't arranged yourself properly. I say this with the most kindness but you have a lot of arranging to do.
1. Wax the stache.
2. Go get your eyebrows done.
3. Get some good products for your hair and find a style that suits you.
4. Get some better clothes. Fashionable ones. You can start simple, get a button up oxford; chambray might be nice, flats (ballet shoes) and khaki Capri. It's a start. (thrift shop might not be the best place)
5. Contacts might suit you or a more stylish pair of glasses.
6. Get a good bra.
7. The gym beckons. I take that back it's screeching for you. Get your stomach toned. Also try to do exercises that focus on posture. Your back is going to be a mess later in life if you continue the way you are.
8. I personally think chicks with the 'natural look' are hotter. That's just me though, so foundation and just a bit of mascara.
I'm not gay by the way, just have to know these things. I want a daughter so I have to know how to put ladies together too. I know my wife is gonna hit the jackpot to have me buying her shit. Haha.7
Most Helpful Girl
Do you want me to be legitimately honest here? I'm going to be legitimately honest here.
1. Do something different with your hair, maybe get it colored. Add some vibrancy and bounce and life to it.
2. Try wearing a tiny bit of make up? Just mascara, maybe? Accentuate your eyes and make them look bright and lively.
3. Proper fitting clothes will do you wonders. Figure out what body type you have and look up suggestions for how to dress it.6